Chapter 24

Xu Heshan has settled nicely in his adult school while also making some few friends..

'' Brother Xu, you didn't invite us to your house yet, what are you hiding ehn?? Is sister in-law ugly that you don't want us to laugh at you...
The man talking, funnily held his chest in a swearing position and continued speaking nonsense 'I promise not to laugh no matter how ugly sister in-law is..

Heshan mouth twitch this is the main reason why he doesn't want to invite them to his house, his yulaner' will think he has joined the company of mad people as friends..

He doesn't even remember how they suddenly got so close...

The man talking earlier is brother Wang, he is the eldest amongst them and the most childish.

The second brother is surnamed Gu.

Then Xu Heshan is the third.

While brother Lu is the youngest.

All of them are poor peasants that decided to change their future, and right now school and having a business is the only way...

Since the reform has been slacked and business is sprouting everywhere, they also don't want to miss this opportunity of making money..

'' Eldest brother, I already told you that your sister in-law is busy, she is planning to open a restaurant, the menu and decoration hasn't been decided yet, so she is busy running around ''

''Hmmm,!! brother Lu sighed while tapping Xu Heshan on the shoulder, 'third, you are really a good bastard, how can someone like you find such an amazing wife, just look around you who has a big lunch box like yours, everyday with different type of cooking...

The other brothers nodded..

Even the second brother that doesn't talk much chipped in '' I have never seen rice cooked the way sister in-law cooks it, it's so tasty, we must support sister in-law when she opens the restaurant...

They all nodded but brother Wang isn't convinced so he added '' a woman that is so virtuous must be ugly''

The other brothers really wanted to kick him, what is wrong with this guy??

Has he forgotten that since they became sworn brothers with Xu Heshan, he has been the one bring their breakfast and lunch..

What if he tells his wife that they suspect she is ugly and she gets angry and refuse to cook for them any more...

Xu Heshan is tired of explaining that his wife isn't ugly, so he just kept shut, after a while he said '' well elder brother, I hope you don't chew back your words when you see her, she is more beautiful than eldest sister in-law ''

Bah, the brothers shouted in their minds, amongst the sister in-laws, the first sister is the most beautiful and fashionable, she always has ways of spending money, they all like her beauty but pity brother Wang's pocket...

'' Enough about beautiful wives, we all have our wives and they are all beautiful in our eyes, now let's discuss the issue of making money, when are we traveling to the capital to get the goods? I have discussed with your second sister, she said we will deal with men clothes..said brother Gu...

'' Well, you all know your sister in-law likes fashion, the last time she went to buy clothes, she asked the master about women clothes and shoes, so we will venture into that ''...replied brother Wang

Brother Lu sighed his wife isn't interested in doing any business, she only knows how to be a good house wife,she can cook but not as good as the third sister in-law, she keeps the house neat and sparkling, she is also good at sewing clothes, maybe he can convince her too do something about it..

'I don't know what business to do, my wife can't handle it'' replied brother Lu

'' Well, you and I are on the same boat, my wife is busy with her restaurant idea, she doesn't have time to help me but near the store front she rented, there is another store, I have decided to rent it and venture into electronics,it will also be easier for her to check in for me when am in school '' brother Xu answered

'' Third brother, can we partner in the business, even though I don't have much capital...brother Lu hurriedly asked..

Brother Xu nodded ''ok,am going home now, fourth brother why don't you come to my house later to discuss the business ''

Brother Lu nods ''I will be there later in the evening ''

Brother Wang is the richest amongst the brothers because he has dealt in the black market before, don't see him funnily like this, he is serious when making money.

Brother Gu is relatively ok too, since he also bought the house he is staying in, he also sold some yellow junks, his family his before..

Brother Lu is a poor boy, every body knows, he has  also dealt in the black market but not for so long,so he didn't have too much money...

As for Xu Heshan, the brothers didn't understand him, he came from the village, worked for a few months at an orchid, how he can afford to rent a three bedroom flat and his wife also opens a restaurant baffles them but you can't just ask someone's source of income right?..

Moreover he just joined the
group, maybe until he trust them completely first, the three brothers all with different thoughts pack their books and left.. 

When they brothers where debating on where Ji Yulan is ugly or beautiful, she made her first harvest in the space..

The chicks and piglets she kept in the space while they left the village has grown up already, the chickens where fat and heavy and they started laying eggs after spending less than two months in the space, Ji Yulan was pleasantly surprised!!

The piglets are weighing about 100 catties..

Seems I have unlimited meat and vegetables for the restaurant.. She thought happily

Caught one chicken to make a stew to taste, she was happily humming a tone while cooking and also thinking of how to tell her husband about the space....

Its high time he knows, Xu Heshan is not stupid, he noticed something wrong, he gives his wife a certain amount for food but what is on the table everyday surpasses that, he thought its because she sells her embroidery but its been over two months since they came here and she hasn't done any embroidery.