Chapter 34

Ji Yulan decided to tell her parents about second wife's pregnancy and also her brother,it depends whether he wants his child or not....

She really liked the second wife before she married in, but after she married in she change so much almost unrecognizable, she doesn't understand why a woman will be so stingy even to her husband but that's some one else family business because if her brother can't tire a leash on his wife that's his own problem, she won't drink a cup of tea that's not her business.

Her main problem is, she couldn't understand what her godmother was trying to tell her but she felt something wrong somewhere, she felt deeply in her spirit that she needs to prepare for a long journey.....

Coming back into the restaurant,she called up all the Ji family members...

'' Mother, Father, elder brother, second brother, I called brother Ji to ask him to be the supplier of our restaurant and during our communication, he told me that the second wife's family raid the house in search of money and also took over the stationery business...

''What!!!... Mother Ji shouted almost jumping off her chair...
''I knew the second wife wasn't a good one, the minute she saw sliver her eyes changed ah''...

Ji Yulan immediately interrupted ...'' Am not yet finished mother....after a dramatic pause, when they where all quite, she added '' and brother Ji said she is pregnant ''

All the listeners ''........''

After watching the expression on their faces, Yulan almost burst out laughing, they deserve to be called a family, just look at their duplicated expressions...

******
Brother Lu '' what are you saying Heshan!?''

This is the first time he is calling Xu Heshan with his name since they started their brotherhood.

Xu Heshan '' exactly what I just said, I have a bad feeling about our trip to the capital, so I won't be going and didn't you notice something wrong with the first brother? Why does he always try to hook me with girls and started belittling my wife even when he hasn't seen her, so I tried to act as if I was buying and then guess what he introduced me to this Wang lady and she asked me to be her husband and her family son in-law, they want to marry me in!!

Brother Lu ''.......'' choked.
He stammered 'ma..mmarry in''

'' Damn why is your luck so good, with sister in-law at the side and Wang lady at the left,you are sure to live a good life ''

Xu Heshan almost rolled his eyes....'' the point is I disagreed and from the looks of it, they felt offended so should in case something happens to me please take care of your sister in-law, if you can find a way to take her out this place please do that is if something happens before I swing my plan in motion''..

Brother Lu frowned '' what plan ??

Xu Heshan '' to leave ''.

**********

The room was so silent that even when a pin drops it will be heard, the young lady was trying her possible best to minimize her presence in the room but of course she can't disappear..

''Didn't I tell you to wait for me to implement my plan but because of impatience you ruined everything, you think Xu Heshan is a kitten ah he is a damn lion and fox, instead of dealing with him in the dark you have given him an idea of whom he is dealing with '' the boss shouted at his sister, our bratty spoiled young lady..

For a minute she was scared but who is she?
She is the only girl child after a few generations, she knows the weight she held in the heart of her parents and grandparents, she couldn't help but burst out her grievances...

''Oh brother, do you think I don't know you like Heshan's wife that bitch, you have a plan, what plan ah, to act in the dark and later appear as her hero, grandpa will never allow you marry her '' after raising her voice she was panting...

'' Dear sister, you are right and that's why am not dealing with this case anymore,you love Xu Heshan find ways to make him fall for you and who so ever I fell in love with is none of your business ''
With that said he left the room..
Just a few steps out of the room, he heard crashing sounds..

He sighed '' spoilt princesses, always have a way of destroying good and valuable items ''

The guard behind him almost laugh, boss was like a scheming bitch,most of the vases in the study where grandma's gift to grandpa, let's see which one is more distressing having his favourite granddaughter destroy his favourite gifts from his wife.