Chapter 25

When Xu Heshan got home, Ji yulan was still preparing dinner.

Coming into the kitchen he saw her homey attire and apron tied around her tender and slender back looking sexy and all, but the butcher's knife she held chopping chicken meat made her look like a sexy mafia female boss, his groin tighten...

Gup...gup..'' He swallowed his saliva not sure if its the aroma of the food or something else that made him swallow...

Ji Yulan almost burst out laughing, his hot lingering gaze on her back made her uncomfortable for a moment but it just a moment though...

Who won't like it when the love of your life makes you the center of all his concentration....

'' Yulaner '' ...he said, walking into the kitchen,..'' this smells nice ''

''Hahahahahhaahhahaha'' Ji Yulan burst out laughing..

''are you serious, am just chopping the chicken and its only rice on the fire, so what exactly is smelling nice ehn'' she added....

''The rice...he answered with all seriousness..

Ji Yulan just nodded and let him be..

'' Wife, can you add a few dishes, brother Lu and his wife will be visiting us today ''

''Oh, then what about the other brothers?? She asked

''Don't worry about them, we will schedule when to meet, but we are planning on going to the capital and everyone is coming with their wives, we will go together too right ''

'' Sure... She added with excitement written all over her face...

************
At the downtown, there is an old building, its looking strong but the white paint had faded to 'I was white'....down stairs of the apartment, women can be seen picking vegetables, removing sand or black rice from the rice on a tray,chatting loudly and chewing melon seeds..

Brother Lu really couldn't understand women, why can't they pick vegetables in their kitchen.

Every morning he is grateful to God for his wife, even though they are all from the country side his wife does behave like this women.

When is she bored,she will come to gist but not to the extend of picking vegetables downstairs.

His only problem with his wife is her timidity and shyness,he was hoping that his brother's wife will make her change but it seems like they look down on her, he is a man he can't start talking about women matters but because his wife is the less prettier and she dresses simply his brothers wives doesn't look forward to being friends with her...

Brother Lu sighed, this matter is really weighing him down ah...

Briefly greeting the ladies downstairs he hurried up to his wife on the third floor, they have a two apartment they are managing...

Using his key to come in, he saw his wife seriously picking vegetables without even looking up at the sound of the door opening. Until he was taking a step closer did she look up and flashed him a smile..

'' Husband, welcome...'' She got up and pour him a glass of water...

He briefly told her about his plans with Xu Heshan and asked her to change and prepare to go for dinner at Xu Heshan's house...

He saw the quick flash of fear in her eyes.

He knew she didn't want to go out, but he has told her time and again that he wants her to be bold.

Seeing how she was dragging her feet..he chuckled ''so cute''

  On Ji Yulan's side, she quickly added some few side dishes, such as peppered chicken chunks, stir fry vegetable egg, she also added a fruit salad from the fruits in the space...

Immediately she was done with the late dish, the door bell sounded...

Xu Heshan opened to the door to their guest..

'' Brother''... Brother Lu shouted..

'' Hahaha, your welcome, your welcome, come in '' Xu Heshan was acting rather over excited..

Seeing him like this Ji Yulan shook her head....

After conversing for a few minutes with all the introductions done, Ji Yulan noticed that the fourth sister is looking timid,shy and out of place...

So she dragged her to the kitchen..

''Sister, come, come, why don't you help me in the kitchen '' Ji Yulan shouted enthusiastically....

The fourth sister has never met someone so friendly, since they moved into this city, so she was a shocked for a moment without knowing how to react until Ji Yulan dragged her to the kitchen.....

While they where arranging the table they didn't look sisters that just met but like kindred spirits...

'' Third sister, I really want to learning cooking more dishes but I just can't get my head around it, hmm you don't know, since my husband met third he is always talking about the breakfast and lunch third brother brings to school '' she said with a twisted face...

Ji Yulan finds her cute, so she burst out laughing '' well, we all have our strength,I can't sew clothes like you do '' she thought for a second and added '' why don't you start a clothing business, this is the best time to hit a pot of gold,since the reform has started ''

'' Sister, you think I can??'' she asked with some doubts..

'' There is nothing a woman can't do in this life, a woman can hold half of heaven, so if you can start a business, you can too''

'' But I don't have capital, I don't even know how to start '' she said with a complicated expression

'' How about we have a joint business, you sew the clothes, I design the embroidery.....

When they got talking animatedly about their business, they didn't even notice that two hungry men where standing by the kitchen door waiting for dinner....

Seeing his wife, so free and chatting about the things she love to do, brother Lu's face unconsciously showed a genuine smile.