chapter 12

Ji Yulan doesn't understand this Zhang family girl, for the past two days things are beginning to get missing from the kitchen cabinet, she doesn't care about those small things such as toffee and some pastries that she kept but rice,flour and even meat!!

Even though she has the space, it doesn't mean Zhang xiaohui can steal from her.

I don't understand how 5 catties of flour will now reduce to 3,10 catties of polish rice to 7 catties ah.

Brother Xu has given her 30 yuan to buy food, she just used going to town as facade to remove it from her space but Zhang madam stole it!!

Its not that she doesn't see or hear what Zhang xiaohui has been doing behind her back but she will sure teach her a lesson.

Zhang xiaohui ah, you just wait!!!

While Ji Yulan was thinking of how to teach Zhang xiaohui a lesson, madam Xu was already half to the top of the hills.

''Ji Yulan, Ji Yulan, you bitch, come down for me, ah aiyo aiyo...come oo, everyone should come and see this money sucking bride, she has turn my son against his family, ai...y...ooo... Mother Xu shouted on top of her voice..

The villagers where also in for a drama, so many left what they where doing and ran up the hills to see what all the fuse is about.

'Ha, how did my family offend this Ji girl ah, after removing 300 yuan from our savings to pay for her dowry, how much do we have left and now that Xu Heshan's first son needs to go pay for his second son's fine she stopped Xu Heshan from helping ah ah ah...Mother xu kept crying and fabricating stories...

All the villagers where amazed, after a while they started cursing Xu Heshan as unfilial and Ji Yulan as a bewitching fox...
With all the whispers going around Ji Yulan came out from the house, mother Xu has seen and heard the villagers supporting her so of course she won't enter the house because the other villagers won't be able to enter....

'' mother, what do mean brother Xu has drain all the savings at home just to marry me ??''

Mother Xu looked up at her with arrogance '' what??? you want to deny it ???''

'No...
Immediately she said that everywhere was quite, the villagers were all thinking that this Ji Yulan is not wise, she can just say she doesn't understand what she is talking about but hearing what Ji Yulan said next shocked them more...

'No, no mother but brother Xu didn't borrow money from or took your family savings, brother Xu borrowed from his boss and this morning before going to university town he gave me this 300 yuan to give sister Su since boss Ji has travelled to the capital,, now I don't understand what you mean mother because am sure my dowry wasn't 600 yuan ''....

Mother Xu didn't know what to say before she could make up another lie, she heard a shout ''Xu Heshan is back ''

She was a bit relieved,  at least she is still Xu Heshan's mother, she will ask him to go inside and talk first but oh, how disappointed will mother Xu be ah???

'' Mother, why are you here harassing my wife '' shouted Xu Heshan while coming down from the van..

'' What do you mean harass, your mother came but this unfilial wife of yours, didn't even invite me in or gave me water to drink''...

'' Mother, didn't we already separate??, you clearly said the last time, that we shouldn't come to your house expect for the new year greeting and didn't I leave  180 yuan as money for filial piety??

The villagers eyes turned, looking at mother Xu with disgust, after seeing that her plan has failed, mother Xu decided to change her dance step...

'Xu Heshan, forgive mother I was just anxious for your first brother, if he doesn't pay the fine for their second child, he will be jailed for six months '

'' Mother, am I even your child?? you told me to not get married till am 30,why?? He continued...

' To save money for my brother's children, and how much is my salary, that 300 yuan is the money Ji Yulan got from embroidery, even though she is my wife I have to pay her back, how can my wife pay her own dowry, its just that its better to sort it out within the family, so please mother I don't have money,....' With that being said Xu Heshan left.

The villagers left one by one but not without picking what Xu Heshan said...Ji Yulan can embroider, she can even get 300 yuan, ah this is explosive news...