Chapter 30

In the morning, Ji Yulan totally avoided mother Ji, their relationship has turned sour and Ji Yulan wasn't even regretting it.

Mother Ji on the other hand was totally full of regrets but she couldn't apologize because of her pride.

What! Am just doing this for her, maybe she will regret and get pregnant quickly... With this thought mother Ji totally refuse to apologize..

Ji Yulan on the other was chatting with her sister in-law, yulaner bought them some change of clothes, her sister in-law was so happy that she kept smiling non-stop.

Even first brother was excited, not that he hasn't worn new clothes recently but this shows that his sister cares about him, thinking of his second brother, he couldn't wait to show off..

The doctor's appointment was at noon, so Ji Yulan took them to her restaurant first..

Upon reaching there, mother Ji's eyes almost popes out...

How can her daughter own this big,tall building, she thought her daughter was talking about a roadside stall, she didn't know it was an elegant restaurant.

Checking the environs of the restaurant, the Ji family's mouth hang open '.....'

They didn't know that Ji Yulan had so much money...

And the most excited person is of course the first brother, he and his wife will be able to live in a city, tut tut how grand is that ah!

After the restaurant's excitement, they went to the hospital for sister Tang's check up...

*****
''Mrs. Xu, your sister in-law's ear can be operated upon but it might still be hard for her to recover fully since the best time for the operation has already passed but we will give it our best '' the doctor said respectfully, who is he not to listen to the big boss, for this operation the boss invited the best doctors around, even foreign doctors have been invited under the guise of exchanging ideas.

But what he doesn't understand was why the boss cares about a married woman, a thought flashed his mind and he quickly slapped himself mentally, what if the boss finds out his thoughts ah, the boss is a very scary man.

Ji Yulan noticed the extra respectful attitude of the doctor but she thought hard about it, when did her way intersects with a doctor? She frowned and let go maybe he is just been respectful not like other doctors with their all mighty attitude..

'' Then can we pay and scheduled the operation? Yulaner asked..

'' Ofcourse, Miss Ji, we will like your sister to be in the hospital in the next two days, we will watch her for 24hours before deciding on when to operate ''

''Oh..Ji yulan nodded '' then we will be here in two days time''

The Ji family greeted the doctor and left..

Immediately they left the doctor breathe out a sigh of relief, when he said Mrs. Xu, he almost felt the boss eyes throwing darts at him.

The man called the boss came out and sat down on the patient chair facing the doctor, he was hiding behind the patient shield even before Ji Yulan came to the office...

She was his addiction.

He knows that she is married but he can't help but fall love with her.

He ridiculed his heart ' after many years of not beating for anyone, you decided to beat for the target and also a married woman,hmm'

He can't kill her, he can't even allow a fly to touch her, he must protect her with everything he has, but is she blind?

Xu Heshan is not worth her at all,for the past few days he has been testing this man,his resolve might have been strong in the beginning but with time it has shaken with a few more pressure, he will surely fail.

He is not worth you, Ji Yulan neither am I.

But I have the ability to protect and give you peace of mind but what about Xu Heshan.

He tapped the doctor on the shoulder and quietly left the office.

The doctor almost collapse with tension.

*****

''Xu Heshan, you bastard when did you come to the school but almost all the girls are all over you, look at your locker filled with sweets, chocolate and so forth, you must chose at least one concubine '' the first brother said enthusiastically

'' What do you mean concubine, I have a wife I truly love,so please '' Xu Heshan answered with all seriousness..

But is there a man on earth that doesn't love the game of hunting?
Rebirth and all, Ji Yulan is not as polished as those ladies,most of them are rich and powerful background ladies that didn't study during the revolution and now that the college exams has been reinstated they don't have the qualification to write and they can't join kids in high school, so this adult school is perfect.

The fourth was watching Xu Heshan closely, he can see some changes but he didn't want to talk early, he is just hoping that Xu Heshan will not disappoint sister in-law..

''By the way, Xu Heshan when is your wife's restaurant opening we need to send some flowers and cheer,that will be my food spot from then on'' the second brother said happily..

''Hmmm' the first brother sighed..''it seems sister in-law is only good at cooking and managing the house, brother Xu the business will definitely get bigger in the future, this type of woman can't socialise at all ''

That hit Xu Heshan and he didn't even say anything,the past Xu Heshan will have defended his wife but he didn't instead he fell into a deep thought 'looking closer Ji Yulan is really not his type,apart from her appearance she always dresses casually, she knows nothing apart from cooking and embroidery.

When he thinks of a perfect wife, the image of a certain lady in his class pops up on his mind, standing on the pulpit and reading out English essay fluently but Ji Yulan can't even read more than the basic traditional characters.

That isn't the type of wife a scholar should have....