Chapter 28

Ji Yulan noticed that someone has been following her, don't underestimate the power of the jasmine tea she makes out of the flower in the space, apart from making her skin whiter, wrinkle free and prettier, it improves her sight and even brain accumulation of information.

She is sure she hasn't offended any one, how did she attract such malicious intent to herself.

But she didn't tell anyone about her guess, she didn't want to make them worry over nothing..

Her family will be arriving today, so she had to make preparations for their meal, she wanted them to taste her new craft recipes.

The strawberry mikly cake she baked the other time was super awesome, Xu Heshan and Mrs. Lu her now bosom friend ate till they had stomach ache..

His brothers in school who haven't seen her yet also ate and send their praises, after brother Lu saw and described how beautiful and awesome she is, even their wives want to see but Ji Yulan just couldn't create the the, she was so super busy, the only person that had unlimited access to her apart from her husband, is Mrs. Lu.

Mother Ji and her entourage arrived at the community gate,apart from Father Ji who was part of the production and was used to escorting the village secretary to buy fertilizer in the city , no one has ever seen tall building and bustling streets like this..

They were all amazed, this is really the city ah..

Ji Yulan came down hurriedly to the gate..

'Mother, father, brother' Ji Yulan shouted excitedly..

''Ah, Yualner , look at you, mother Ji shouted excitedly while trying to put down the bags in her hand and hug Ji Yulan, yulaner' hugged her for a moment that she got a bit emotional, she never knew a day will come like this where she has a good imitate relationship with her family.

After her mother, yulaner hugged everyone including Father Ji, its a new society now, people won't frown too much of their behaviour of showing affection.

Settling down and looking up  and down the apartment, mother Ji held yulaner hands intimately while asking questions '' Xu Heshan isn't bullying you right, look at you, you look skinny''

Ji Yulan laughed '' mother you clearly said I look different, a good kind of different, and now within a few minutes you have changed your mind, are you getting too old mother''?? The teasing in her voice didn't escape them, so everyone bursted out laughing..

'' You dead girl '' mother Ji shouted with a blush, ' mother is just being worried about you''..

''I know mother, Xu Heshan treats me very well''

While they where busy chatting, Xu Heshan opened the door from the outside and he came in with some guests, Ji Yulan decided to invite the fourth brother to make the dinner lively and to assure her parents that they are doing well and they even have friends!!

A good friend is sometimes closer than a brother..

Friendship is a beautiful thing, people that will be at your back giving you strength silently.

In this world, true friendship is hard to come by, when you find it even in your spouse hold on to it and cherish it.

They say get married to your friend right?

Ji Yulan welcomes the Lu family with all smiles..
'' Fourth sister, welcome, welcome..

After they settled Xu Heshan introduced them to each other..
''Fourth, this is my father in-law, mother in-law, brother in-law and his wife, they came to visit but my brother in-law will be taking permanent residence here, so help him in the future ''

Fourth was embarrassed brother Xu was sounding like he has the ability to help his brother in-law.

But a wise man always has fore sight, never underestimate the ability of man who could go into the black market during the revolution and come out without a scratch.

The other brothers look down on Fourth but he never does, what ability does he have to look down on such a man ah!!

Everything he has today was given to him on a plater of gold and his wife has been his greatest support all wise including monetary, so how can look down on his fourth brother, who fought for himself and his family to be where he is today..

The dinner was pleasant, but midway fourth sister started behaving weirdly that she quickly went to the guest rest room, the dinner paused midway as every one was worried but when mother Ji got closer and checked her face, her eyes, she started grinning
''wow wow, happy news, if am not wrong you should be pregnant ''

'' Pregnant !! The Lu's exclaimed happily..

How long have they waited for this news, even though the Lu family tried to separate them because according to his mother she was an egg less hen but now they are pregnant.

Ji Yulan knew that the fourth sister's body has a problem of cold worm, she didn't know how she knew she just did, maybe it was the power of the jasmine tea, so she gave it to the fourth sister to try and she was right to do so!

Pregnant!!

Mother Ji noticed Yulaner creasing her belly..

'' Yulaner, are you pregnant too'' Mother Ji asked with nervousness written all over her..

But Ji Yulan just showed an unreadable expression on her face...

*****#
Didn't proof read, I hate doing that don't know why, too lazy i guess 😌😌, any spelling error pls point it out.

You guys couldnt unlock the chapter earlier with 20 votes?🤔🤔😒😒..the reading view was more than 20 or is the story not interesting, do we need to spice it up abit🌶🌶.