chapter 32

The operation was successful and Tang wan will be discharged today.

The second and first brother where outside the doctor's office waiting nervously for Ji Yulan and the sister in-law.

Watching his second brother as nervous as he is made the first brother's heart to be filled with warmth, its good to have the second back ah!!

His thoughts flew to the day they met the second brother sited by the community gate because the security won't allow him in, he nestled beside the wall like a homeless person, even though their mother was against him coming in with them, his sister persuaded her to let him come...

He narrated how stingy his wife is and how she doesn't cook good food to eat even after a hard day job, amidst tears he said he misses his sister's braised pork and as kind and gentle as ever, Ji Yulan prepared a table full of second brother's favourite food.

The dinner was pleasant amidst laughter and teasing, especially the second with his damn wife, they found it funny that he sneakily left the house without his wife's knowledge..

Ji Yulan felt very tired today, her thoughts has been on her sister's in-law's operation and she is now both mentally and physically drained but relieved yet..
Its not that she hasn't noticed Xu Heshan's changes or how his thought's tends to wander when the family sat together to gist and  Xu Heshan hasn't even graced her bed for the past week which is unusual, at first she thought its because her parents where here but she realize its far more than that... with those disturbing thoughts she drifted to sleep...

The land was lush and green,it can be seen that the vitality is very strong, the air is fresh without impurities,but the most beautiful aspect is the flowers surrounding the mountain in a heart shape, on top of the mountain is a cabin that is green in colour looking at deeply, Ji Yulan felt like her soul was been sucked in within a few seconds she found herself at the door of the cabin, looking closely it isn't paint but grasses and it has a sweet intoxicating smell....

The door opened naturally without Ji Yulan pushing it,the room was dark and musty,nothing like the beautiful appearance outside, for a moment she was scared but after a few minutes she found that the darkness is soothing and comforting touching all her edges, she was still enjoying the moment of pleasure when the room suddenly lighted up..

Her eyes widen when she saw how the room literary changed before her,the darkness replace by light and all the rotten furniture's became as good as new, ornaments of decoration in gold started appearing in all the right places, it was like there was a hidden interior decorator placing them...

She started pacing the room touching them as if to check if they where real gold, step by step she got to the middle of the room without noticing she stepped on a hidden weapons trigger before she knew it she ''swish!!

''Swish!

' Dodge'!!

'Swish!!

'Dodge!!

She didn't know when know she was so well at Martial Arts, she stood in one place and dodge about twenty hidden arrows, darts, small daggers!

She is absolutely amazing...

The move at impressed her the most was the one she felt as if her waist had a sprain, she did a 360 degrees circle with her upper body bends backwards!!.

''Hahahahahahaha'' a sweet small voice bursted out,one can hear the happiness in the twinkles of the voice...

Ji Yulan turned and she gasp ''Mother!! She exclaim happily, rushing to hug the figure but only catching the wind and a cold sensation....

''Silly girl, this is your dream''

Ji Yulan pouted...

The fairy lady laughed and sighed '' you are soon going to be a mother and you still behave like a child??, Ji Yulan listen, there isn't much time left, mother left you the space because the journey forward is greater than the one behind, prepare yourself, you child hmmm, mother pities you, your life is full of setbacks but I hope that one day you will find happiness, as a mother and my chosen one I have chose the best solution for you, I hope that when you find out you will be able to forgive mother ''

Ji Yulan started crying, she doesn't know why but since her mother started talking, she felt a heavy burden in heart and she feels so much pain from nowhere...

As she was trying to process the pain, she felt a voice calling her back and within few seconds she woke up with a fright...

''Shush,shush its just a nightmare''

Xu Heshan hugged and kept smoothing her back till she calm down and went back to sleep....

*****
The mother here is her mother in-law in her last life...