14|| The White-Eyed Devil

Dark mahogany doors flew open with a loud bang, letting in the dim lights from outside flood into the dark interior of the castle hall. Two mobs stood at each side of the entrance, standing tall and proud, white eyes dazed and empty as they stared at each other. Skin pink with the occasional spots of green showing the sign of decay around the area of their visible skeletal system, floppy ears on top of their head and sharp fangs shooting out from the mouth.

After the strong silence in the hall, the sound of heavy chains being dragged on the floor sent shivers down every standing knight's spine. It looks like they have caught another player with potential abilities, they shouldn't have paraded around with it. They shall pay the price for such acts.

The guards heard loud footfalls and the sound of heels falling into the stone brick floors. Familiar sounds that made many tremble, including the pair that stood by the entrance, because when the señorita has entered, all shall bow and respect her for she is one of the king's precious children. No one dares to look at her, not even the young pair that stood beside the throne.

Soon, a lady stepped in, body covered in black satin that reflected the small amount of light that came from the outside, the fabric that encased her body was long enough to kiss the floor, collecting the small particles of dust that littered the area. Her head held up high as she strode in confidently, a pointy mask hiding half of her face as she approached the king with a small, wicked smile.

"Father" She addressed the shadow on the throne before bowing lightly, her long luscious locks falling from her shoulders to frame the sides of her face as she did so.

This confuses the entities in the area, the brother should be entering with the señorita. A question that got answered when they heard a huff from outside before the sounds of heavy chains increased in volume.

"Have you taken what I asked of you both?" Asked the man in the shadows, his white eyes glowing brightly as he stared down at the female that stood at the foot of the stairs.

"Yes father, although his two accomplices have escaped, we got him" The lady responded with gleaming red eyes.

From behind, a burly man walked in. In his left hand, he held a short chain and a huge axe in the other. His red eyes matched the rest of his skin that was decorated with white paint that mimicked a slash of a wolf at the side of his face and chest, Two protruding fangs facing up that have probably torn off many heads from their bodies. Unruly long black hair and a necklace hanging down from his neck with a skeleton head as a pendant.

The orc let out a grunt as he pulled the person tied on the other ends of the chain. It was a man who wore a black beanie that hid most of his wavy brown locks, both of his arms tied together in front by the chain that the burly male held. The unfortunate soul was human, his caramel brown coat reached up to his knees. He dons a messy white shirt, black trousers and a pair of combat boots of the same colour.

The human had his head down, glaring at the floor, eyes filled with a whirlpool of emotions. One of the guards saw his jaw clench and started praying for his soul.

Everyone in the hall can sense the massive wave of powers that covered the human. He wasn't small nor frail but it was shocking for them to see that amount of energy inside his mortal body. But the king seemed to be pleased with it. There was a brief moment of pure silence after the two had reached the lady in black before he spoke.

"Welcome to my humble abode. What do you think of it, child?"

"I think it's shit" This collected gasps from the soldiers in the area. This human was too daring for his own good. The burly orc let out a low growl that bounced off the walls, striking fear in everyone who was in the proximity.