19|| Mount Hermit

Like what they all planned to do, the redstone boys stayed in Cogchamp to watch over their land and the Dream Team trio went out to find amethyst and maybe, an elemental orb to power the border. It doesn't look like it's going to run out but they wanted to be sure the shield will be there for a long time.

With adjectives plastered into their head, they walked through the shield and into the docks they built for the boats. George looked over the redstone boys over his shoulder, waving goodbye as Dream paddled the boat away. Sam and Fundy repeated the action, the latter was a little enthusiastic with his wave.

Once they arrived at the shore, they got out of the boat and took it down before continuing their journey through the treelines just by the horizon.

On the first day of the expedition of the trio outside the borders, they weren't able to collect anything on the list. But they gained a few blocks of iron and gold before they moved on the next day.

And for a long while, it was just ores and a half stack of amethyst crystals. They doubt the redstone boys needed more than ten but Dream insisted they take a stack back so they don't need to leave often to find it.

And so they did.

On the ninth night, the three of them emerged from the cave with 59 amethyst crystals. The moon was high and the breeze was cold, they were at a higher altitude after all. And because of Sapnap's ability and Dream's hoodie, they're barely affected by the temperature. Unlike George who has none of those.

The British male crossed his arms together, as another wave of chilly breeze flew past them. His hands ran up and down his arms, trying to cause some friction to make himself warm. This action was immediately noticed by his friends who turned to each other with a knowing look.

While George continued to move forward, Sapnap closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before zoning his focus on his abilities, trying to push them on one side, his left where George was. If Todoroki can do it, why can't he?

Green eyes lingered on the elementalist before it shifted to the male between them. His eyes caught the small tremble his body went through before it fell to the sky blue fabric that covered his body.

"Want my hoodie?" Asked Dream as he turned to meet George's brown orbs.

"No, I'm fine" He replied, it was obvious he was trying to sound stronger than he is now.

"You're shivering" Dream points out.

"I'm fine." George insisted, voice firmer than before.

"No, you're not" Sapnap chimes, a meter away from them. Stealing their attention.

A bright light flashed that lasted for a blink as flames coated Sapnap's left side. The heat barely reached George when the wind whistled as a harsh wave ran past them, blowing the fire as soon as it came. Sapnap let out an irritated groan.

"I tried so hard for that!"

"Guys I'm ok, let's just go–" George's constant insisting was irritating Dream. He was obviously cold, and with the unknown mod installed in the game, it can damage him if he doesn't keep warm.

"George just take my hoodie!"

"Woah Dream! Trying to act like my daddy now?" George joked, making Sapnap chuckle from behind them.

"Just take my hoodie!" Dream argued, hiding the torch before his hands dropped to hold the hem of his jacket.

"No just keep it! I'll hold the torch instead" George fought back.

Sapnap just let out an irritated groan before rolling his eyes. He looked away from his arguing mates and to the dark sky. His eyes twinkled as the mix of purple, blue and pink decorated the night sky. He has never seen the galaxy with his bare eyes, even with the invention of the telescope, but now that he's seen it, he thought nothing is more beautiful than this.