Special || Memory: Blood for the Blood God

Took place during 'Three New Player' but before they left and found the trio.

Early update cause Butter and Mask got released. Also the Passerine Animatic came out.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

-*-*-*-

Stop pacing, you're going to burn a hole on the floor!

Techno barely paid attention to the irritated voice of the wolf, overwhelmed with the feeling of panic and worry. Something that was caused by your departure.

You still live with him but earlier in the afternoon before the sun came down, you came up to him at the armoury, eyes filled with stars and sparkles flying, to ask him if you could leave the house to collect some cocoa. As if your voice was laced with some sort of drug, he just nodded.

His lips opened, about to tell you to come home early because the night is approaching but you were gone before he could even utter a word out. The jungle is crazy dangerous when the moon rises, other than mobs, there's also a near clan that hunts the area.

A group of NPC's called themselves 'The Crooks'. It's a lame name if you ask him, they like to raid and just wreak havoc in general. But after attempting to raid Techno's house and losing seven of their warriors they offered a deal. And he accepted it, all he wants is to survive and leave the realm, he doesn't want to die.

Although he and their leader had made an agreement of minding each other's business and owning a specific time to hunt, he hasn't told them about your arrival just yet.

In other words, you're in danger.

Then go and search for her

Techno paused before absent mindedly nodded his head and turning towards the exit, taking out his sword from his inventory. His hand reached for the doorknob but before he could even touch it, the door opened.

His friends would've teased him for what happened next, clouded and driven by his relief, when your figure showed up behind the wooden door, his arms found their way around your shoulders and pushed you flush to him.

What rule was it again?

Fuck the rule against physical affection, it was your fault he got worried.

Your startled squeal became muffled by his chest, the noise that snapped him out of his trance that made him immediately pull you away but kept his hands on your shoulders.

Your tired eyes met his crazed ones but they descended down as he searches for any wound on you. As subtle as you could, you move your stinging right arm behind you.

"You idiot, did you get hurt?"

"No, why would you ask that?"

You watched as his eyes steeled on your left hand, you froze as you remembered what happened to it, too preoccupied at the thought of him seeing the more terrible wound. You made a move to hide it behind you but his hand was faster because in a blink, he had your wrist in his hold and you winced.

His grip loosened as he brought it up closer to him, inspecting the dark purple bruise that coloured your skin. It was small, it's not going to kill you but the man opposite you might just.

"It-it's nothing, I hit myself while trying to–"

He didn't say anything before he moved to the one you tried to hide. You tried to move away from him but then he sent you a dirty glare and you narrowed your eyes at him, then at the edge of your vision you see his free hand come up to your forehead before flicking it.