47|| Meanwhile...

Here's Sam, Fundy, Tommy and Ziever. I can't color for the life of me since I only do traditional sketches but here it is nonetheless. (Thank pinterest good lord)

And yes, Tommy's arms aren't balanced, im too lazy to fix it. And yes, some of them have no hands, hands are hard to draw :"DD

Maybe I'll show the other designs in the future...

Maybe...

-*-*-*-

Tommy was conflicted.

He sat by the ledge of the training centre, legs slotted between the metal bars of the rails, peering down at the numerous mobs moving in sync with war cries playing in the background like an annoying echo. A man with pink hair supervising over them.

Although Tommy appears stone cold like every other day, his mind was in a hurricane full of doubt and troubles. He feels bad for recalling his master's words and nitpicking everything from that sentence from the tone and the pauses made.

Half of him says that it's normal to suspect but the other part screams at him, making him feel guilty about being a 'traitor'.

Ever since Puffy has put him inside a false memory, he feels uneasy whenever he leaves his room to meet the other residents of the dark castle. Gazing at their eyes felt like a chore and foreign as if he had never lived under the same roof as them.

Is this what Tubbo felt before he left?

He wonders whether the warmth he felt in the illusion was real. Although he doesn't want to admit it outloud, he would do anything to go back into that place. Fake or not, he just wants to rest without any disturbance from a king or a homicidal lady in the middle of the night.

A faint sound of someone approaching snaps him from his thoughts, head snapping to glance over his shoulder to see a man donning a dark blue adidas tracksuit, hands in his pockets.

"Hey man what's up?"

"Nothing much, how's training?"

"Could be better, being an assassin is hard." He groaned as he took the space beside him.

Come to think of it, even after the 'initiation' Quackity still remained the same in his memory.

"Why did you never change Big Q?"

The man seemed to be taken aback by something either by the nickname or by his question. He laughed nervously. "What do you mean? Why would I change?"

"I mean, everyone changes after the 'initiation', even Techno did."

His eyes that twinkled with nervousness suddenly darkened, drooping as the edge of his lips tugs up into a smirk that sent shivers down Tommy's spine.

Shit, did he give away his deviation?

"What are you implying Tommy?"

"I-I don't— I don't mean to offend you man, I'm just confused."

Dark eyes scanned his face for something that's hopefully not there, Quackity was being suspicious and since he's just a newbie, the chances of Tommy being reported to the white-eyed demon is frighteningly high.

Is this how Tubbo felt when he was suspecting him of deviation?

His friend really does have the balls of steel for surviving this shit.

"Hey Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of Herobrine?" Quackity inquires as he leans forward making Tommy do the opposite.