33|| The Dream SMP

You know what? Since it's big man Innit's birthday yesterday, why not drop another chapter? It's been rotting in the drafts for quite some time anyways...

-*-*-*-

It was one of those streams that HBomb wished he could end already. He was already stressed out by the British feds constant questions after hearing about Fundy's surprise appearance into the world. The police force even checked the Dutch's house only to find his computer broken beyond repair and obviously untouched.

Fundy's appearance made everything much more difficult for him, the remaining Dream SMP members and the investigators. Now with the public aflame, happy to see their favourite creator showing up, they wondered how they will cover up his suspicious chats that sounded more like his inner monologue.

HBomb looked over his other monitor to see the chat filled with questions about their streamer's whereabouts, he just let out a sigh and continued building his new hilltop home. He's been on for at least ten minutes and yet he has never desired so bad to end it immediately.

"Mods can you turn on money mode?" He asked, looking over his chat for a brief second to check if his wish was heard. Letting his shoulders relax when he saw it done.

"All I could say chat is that you guys need to be patient." He stated as he paused from playing, turning to face his camera.

"We are planning on something huge, so patience, that's all we could ever ask for." He forced out a smile, lying to his viewers always left a bitter taste in his mouth but it has to be done.

He watched the subs chat spam him with hearts, purple ones and the LGBTQ+ ones. He raised both of his thumbs before looking back at his game.

"Right, as I was saying, I-"

Ph1lzA joined the game
ItsFundy joined the game
Dream joined the game
GeorgeNotFound joined the game...

"Wait, WHAT?!" HBomb was beyond shocked as he watched the chat be filled with numerous names that came in unison.

How did they get here?!? He was sure they were still stuck somewhere not on earth, how the hell did they arrive at the SMP??? Did they do whatever Fundy did?

He immediately caught himself and cleared his throat before typing in:

<HBomb> o/

On the other side of the screen, you found yourself surrounded by a hurricane of blocks placed randomly, cobblestones, wooden planks and dirt littered the area leaving you confused before realizing that you were at spawn.

The place where it all began in the SMP.

You looked down on the chat to see the others conversing with HBomb, especially Fundy who asked where he was right now.

<HBomb> Wait who are these two people?
<FoolishG> oh haha, I'm Foolish! I like to build!
<Dream> What do I say...
<Dream> They're for the plot, you remember what I sent to you on discord right?

You knew it was a ploy, the man was probably live streaming and Dream wanted to calm some fans down and relieve some of the remaining member's problems that their disappearance caused.

You walked out of the area and continued to where you think the main Dream SMP site is. When your eyes caught the new chat on the side of your vision.

<Technoblade> Y/N where are you?

You then remembered Fundy who told everyone to not say anything out loud because the system will think of it as them chatting to the other server members.