Epilogue

"Tubbo, I just found out something weird about me."

Tommy's voice came rushing out as soon as the discord call was accepted, receiving a long exaggerated sigh from his friend who just roused from sleep.

"What is it? And please don't go around saying nonsense bullshits again."

"No no no, hear me out, this got me mind boggled." He emphasizes, intriguing his friend on the other side of his headphones.

Without waiting for the other teen's response, the blond starts. "You see, I went to school today, alright? Then when a freshman tried to talk to me, my body just fuckin' went instant kill mode and tackled the poor guy."

"Wait, how does that work? How can you tackle someone in front of you?"

"No, he was about to tap my shoulder when I suddenly twisted his arm and forced him to lick the pavement. It's like I just blacked out or something. I have no idea where I learned to do that, but it was so cool." The sound of sizzling chemicals came through the mic after a small pop! Tubbo didn't have to be smart to guess his friend just opened a can of coke.

It was indeed an odd thing that happened to his friend but an interesting topic to brainstorm about since it was also happening to him when his sister Lani tried throwing a pillow at him, which he dodged and mirrored, but like Tommy, his throw seemed to carry the might of a thousand suns as it led Lani into falling to the floor.

He's a strong person, but not enough to knock a teenage girl cold on the ground.

If it wasn't for his sharp realization and swiftness, she would've had a concussion from dropping on the marble with no cushion.

"Actually, let's talk about that cause I've been having issues with my skills out of nowhere."

"See?! I'm actually scared of what I can do now. Wait—Does anyone else know about this? Has Ranboo said anything?"

"No, he hasn't. Actually, let me ask—" A brief chime interrupted the two as another person joined the call. Glancing over his other monitor, a new one he had to buy days earlier, Tubbo found Sapnap's profile come through.

"Holy shit, I have no one to talk to but you guys right now. You're not gonna believe what just happened to me."

Intrigued, Tommy asked the older man. "Sapnap, are you also experiencing sudden—"

"Shut up, let me speak first. I think I just started my hero arc."

"How so?"

"Ok so I was walking downtown when this guy nabbed a cali girl's prada bag. When I ran, I really thought I couldn't catch him because the sidewalk was so busy with a sudden festival coming. Then I started automatically vaulting off of the fucking carts and tables!"

"That sounds much cooler than mine..." Tommy's voice sounded defeated, like an eldest child showing their grades but their barely passing younger sibling got recognized instead. "But thank you for the idea Sapnap. I should try saving some citizens here and there."

"Wait, are we just gonna gloss over that shit? What happened to you, Tommy?"

"Almost got himself an assault case. He almost broke a poor guy's arm and nose when he tackled the freshman."

Sapnap's laughter rang a second later, mocking the blond who stayed silent, no doubt trying to redirect the butt of the joke.

"Well, Tubbo almost gave his sister a concussion after throwing a pillow at her."