24|| Town of the Lost

The first thing you saw when you woke up was the pink haired male in his normal form, leaning on the wall with his intense eyes staring back at you. Making you jump back at the sudden appearance with a yelp, clutching your blanket close to your body.

"Why are you standing there?" You asked after a period of silence, voice hoarse from sleep. Your throat was dry and you felt something in your cheek, immediately your hand shot up to wipe the dried substance from your skin.

You have long known that Techno wouldn’t even bat an eye at the drool that slipped past your lips, that man has interrupted your sleep for months and has seen you in your worst, you became accustomed to it.

"If I did anything yesterday as a wolf, I apologise." He said as he pushed himself off the wall, your eyes followed as he walked towards the slightly ajar door.

"If anything, you should apologise to Karl instead, you tackled the poor boy." The male then paused by the doorway.

"What is it?" You asked, throwing your legs to the side of your bed to stand up.

"That's the thing... I don't know why but..." He trailed off as he turned to you. "Schlatt, Karl, Quackity and Skeppy left last night."

"What?!" You exclaimed, immediately running out, pushing him off the exit. Regretting it as soon as the sunlight burned your eyes after being exposed to it so sudden. You shielded your eyes with your hands as you spotted Bad picking up the torches with his shadows.

The humid air that greeted you made you squint your eyes more, fearing that the wind might bring dust to blind you.

"Yeah, get ready, we're gonna try and find them." Techno spoke from behind you, you spun around to face him.

"How?" The look he sent you gave you an idea of what he's about to do.

Which is turning back to Technodog but he has more control this time.
He has better senses that way although he doesn't like it as much. Because he would cough out puffs of hair and get sleepy after which he fights back with coffee.

With that, you ran back to the cave which you noticed was almost empty with just your bed and armour on the floor. After equipping them, you run back outside to see that Bad is already ready with his troops called back and Techno standing beside him as a dog, sitting, waiting patiently for your arrival.

"Lead the way!" Bad exclaimed as soon as you reached them.

~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the exploration, you were able to spot a half buried stick on the sand that the three of you decided to follow after Techno sniffed out Quackity's scent on the item.
But it just led the three of you into a massive hole in the ground, an entrance to some ancient area.

You felt the intense aura that the place radiated so you turned to the necromancer and asked if he could send down some of his shadows to take care of the mobs beneath.
But Techno, still slightly influenced by the Alpha wolf living within him, jumped down as soon as he turned into a human. Performing a mlg water action before he marched into the darkness.

You turned to Bad with a raised eyebrow and he shrugged back. With that, the both of you hopped down to meet the pink-haired male only to be greeted by a scream of agony.

"Where did your friends bring those people?" Techno growled, his voice bouncing off the walls at how empty the place seemed. This alerted the both of you, making you sprint off to the area you heard the male with Bad lagging behind you as he lit a torch.

The both of you ended up in a dusty area, a lady was at least a foot off the ground as Techno held her up by the collar of her dress coat, back stuck to the wall. The woman seems to be in her twenties, her short toxic green hair pinned back by a white headband, eyes filled with fear and recognition as she looks back at Techno's intense stare.