*27|| Underground Adventures

After the sudden attack on the town by the orcs, you made everyone panic with how sickly green your skin was and the weak pulse you had. Schlatt was able to find a clinic that took you in for examination. And now, everyone was left on the porch of the establishment as the nurses went to tend to your wounds before checking what happened.

Karl impatiently tapped his feet on the wooden step, anxiety running on his system, he could still feel the weak heart eat beneath his thumb that he placed on your wrist, he can still remember how his heart dropped to the ground when he felt that.

It was horrifying, he does not recommend the feeling.

Quackity, Skeppy and Bad left to buy some food for the group, Schlatt however was leaning next to the door with his arms closed and eyes shut. Although Techno might not show it with how comfortable he seems to be on the rocking chair, his head was screaming, just complete utter chaos.

Ever since the explosion you had, the voice in his head seemed to be broken into two parts, one shouting 'SIMP' at him and the other just plain panicking. One voice reminding him of his chat and the other being the wolf living within him. He doesn't even know which one is his own.

When the door flew open, Karl shot up to his feet and immediately rushed in before the nurse could even open their mouth, making Schlatt and Techno raise an eyebrow at that.

Why is he acting like Y/N died?

No, why is he acting so… lover like?

"The patient has experienced a major exhaustion after a sudden unleash of power. But with the potion of regeneration, she'll be ok before you know it." She said, trying to sound convincing at least. Footsteps fell into the wooden floor making them turn to the entrance of the porch to see Quackity and Bad holding chips on their arms.

How did the people underground create it, they have no idea.

"Can we go in?" Bad asked so sweetly.

"Yeah sure."

"Out of my way!" Quackity exclaimed as he squeezed into the space the nurse wasn't occupying, which isn't huge, making her stumble as his shoulders knocked onto hers.

"Quackity!" Bad exclaimed with a shocked expression, eyes wide as he watched Techno and Schlatt go in with no apology spoken.

"I am so sorry for them." Bad then offered a buttered toast into her hand before rushing to follow his group inside.

When Schlatt and Techno arrived, Karl had occupied the seat next to the bed you lay with Quackity pulling a table next to the two of them.

"Hey, wake up! I bought you those cheese chips we talked about before!" Quackity exclaimed as he laid down the junk foods on the platform. Techno settled on the wall next to the door, crossing his arms as he watched everyone move around the room.

"You dramatic little shit, laying there after fainting. Skeppy and I slammed into a building, where is our special treatment?!" Schlatt exclaimed in a joking manner, Techno knew the man was kidding but a part of him had the urge to hit him for that. The door then flew open as Bad stepped in with Skeppy following closely behind him.

Bad handed the food to Skeppy, who went to lay them on the same area the others are, before wacking the smaller male upside the head for the statement.

Deserved

"You guys can regenerate and Y/N was barely living! Of course we'll bring her to a clinic!" Bad argued, making Schlatt turn to him with a scowl.

Techno snickered as he watched the bickering start, along with the other people in the room. Laughing loudly at the insults and empty threats thrown around.