22|| Travelling Gone Wrong?

Content warning: mentions of NSFW acts

~~~~~~~~~

Schlatt is bored.

It was in the middle of the night in the cold, small cave and he's surrounded by sleeping people either sleeping peacefully pr snoring loudly. He could feel the moistness in the stone ceiling just by staring at it.

He sat up, he wanted to do something before the sun rose. Everything is so dark and serious, that it's stressing him out. Always trying to live for another day, making sure you eat, drink and sleep or Phantoms will smell you from far away. He's done with that lifestyle, he wants his toy gun and computer back, even if he has to play Minecraft for a lifetime, he'd choose that over this bullshit.

They might be in the desert but he's pretty sure there's another biome near, just sitting there untouched with who knows how many secrets left uncovered.

But if he's gonna go there, he's gonna need a partner.

No, a team.

He paused to think over what he needed. Looking over his knocked out companions as he weighs out the pros and cons of everyone as if its a life-changing decision in a video game. 

Well, technically, he is.

Techno is definitely not one of the people he'll choose. The man might sacrifice him if it comes down to it, leave him behind for the enemies to fight. Besides, the man is currently a furry, he'll beat him up if he wakes up somewhere far from his Y/N beloved.

Schlatt almost gagged at that before his eyes strayed away from the wolf curled by the end of your bed, furry body keeping your feet warm.

He doesn't know what you are capable of, but he's aware that you're pretty good in the fighting area. He saw you fight against Techno and Bad before everything goes to shit. He let out a 'tsk' noise as he took his extra pillow before chucking it at the both of you, landing on the canine that sat upright, alerted. Head looking around to find what hit him, eyes landing on the pillow before it traced back the scent left on the cover to Schlatt. Growling at him.

Even in your slumber, you seemed to sense the anger in the air as a hand rose to land on the wolf's crown, flopping there that forced the canine to fall back into the cushion, silencing the growl with the action.

Schlatt poked out his tongue at the animal, taunting it as another growl rumbled in the canine's chest but the hand on its head went to scratch its scalp, shutting them up immediately.

The suited male watched as the wolf fell asleep again before looking away and to the bed next to them where a blue-skinned male laid like a starfish on his mattress, covers dripping to one side and barely covering his body.

Skeppy can be a sacrifice, he's a walking diamond armour in protection IV and can be used as their shield if needed.

His eyes then wandered to the curled up male in black and red clothing. Bad can be a great addition to his dream team if he wasn't so righteous and tight like Captain America, plus he can steal the shadows of their enemies which is a win-win situation.

 Schlatt is protected and Bad can have more soldiers, but he can't stand the thought of the man trying to warn him with every step he takes, always having something to say before an action.

"Schlatt?"

Karl's soft voice called, stealing the horned male's attention and directing it to the boy curled up on his brown covers.

"What?"

"Why are you up so late?" He asked. Now that he's thinking about it...

Karl can be a great addition, a sacrifice and can turn back time if they ever mess up.