*20|| The Temple

Ranboo could still remember the ear-piercing cheers of the endermen that attended his coronation of some sort. From Ziever, he found out that the previous prince ran away from the crown to be with someone, hence the reason why the king seems so relieved to see him again.

The way everyone parted as he and his father walked through the crowd and onto the stage made a small pride bloom in his chest, the memory of him shaking in his boots while he gave out his speech in front made him wince, but he had no mistakes as far as he can recall and the event finished on a good note.

But now that he is facing the floating purple boat, he could feel the panic rising up inside of him. Ziever and the other staff of the castle were loading his items in, his butler will be coming with him to the temple to keep an eye on him for the first few days but will go after a week or so. That alone made him want to backtrack and wish to come back to the time before the festival, lock himself in that moment on a constant loop.

His father was busy with his subjects' affairs, sat in his office, writing away some prepositions and reading over some petitions. He claimed to be there when his ship leaves but with how piled up his papers are, he doubts he will be able to come at the right time.

But hey! Better late than never.

"My prince, it's a pleasure to have you here." A voice pulled him back as a female with a red bandana tied on her head stepped out from the ship, she wore a white off-shoulder blouse with a black corset hugging her waist tightly enhancing many curves of hers, cream trousers and black boots that had what seemed like two inches of heels in them. Her hair reached the bottom of her ribs, wavy and coloured in purple that became lighter as it descended.

Ranboo nodded at the female as he stared at the distance, he had no idea what he will be facing in the temple, will there be monks who will train him? like in Doctor Strange or will it be just an elderly enderman who'd whack him if he doesn't learn anything.

Do they torture people by flicking water at them? He wonders.

Ranboo watched as Ziever pointed at different areas, instructing the staff to check and make sure nothing wrong would happen during the ride.

"You know," Someone starts beside him, making him jump. "The elders are not that scary, I mean sure, during the first few days but, they really don't bite" The king continued before his eyes travelled down to Ranboo's.

"Are there any tips you can give me?" Ranboo asked as he chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, endure it all, it's all about quick thinking, logic and physical training. No need for those difficult useless mathematics" The man answered, smiling down at him, placing a hand on his shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Ranboo was relieved that math doesn't exist in the temple. It's not that he's bad at it, but he rather dive headfirst in the middle of the ocean than learn complicated equations from a different dimension. Who knows how different it is from what he's used to in the human world.

"But I would like you to train even in your break time, even if you fail, keep on fighting. It's a competition on who's deserving"

"What do you mean by--" Ranboo was cut off by a loud crash from behind to see the female who greeted him earlier standing over the small pieces of ceramics, his eyes widened at the broken pieces on the floor before turning to his father whose face became terrifyingly neutral, it sent a shiver run down Ranboo's spine as he tried to decipher his father's reaction.

"I'll deal with that later," He sighed before he looked at Ranboo, a proud smile immediately growing on his face.

"There are two countries, Aether and Benahelm and they both have six districts. In a map, you'll see everyone surrounding us because we are the center." The king informs as he stares at Ziever who's figure is now approaching the two royalties.