Familia mortem

"So which one of us is gonna toss him up?" 

Tatsumi asked as Mine had just shot Cosmina through the heart giving her a quick death. 

"You can do the honors. I'll gladfully stand back and watch." Saisei didn't move from her spot as Tatsumi jumped out of the tree. 

Enshin, the person who had been terrorizing women all across the empire, had seen Tatsumi coming from the sky. Mostly because Tatsumi yelled as loud as he could while attacking. 

He slammed his spear down on the ground as the Wild Hunt member moved out of the way. The area was broken up and rocks were tossed from the force. 

"You armored idiot!!! You were too slow to catch me!!" He gloated even while his face was somewhat showing the fear of what would've happened if he had been caught by that attack. 

Looking forward, he saw Akame prepared to cut him with her hand on her hilt. He took out his blade, he landed on the ground and Akame threw the first strike which was luckily deflected just barely. 

He was quickly pushed to the defense with two more attacks and a third one was thrown right at the end which he had no idea was coming. It cut him right across the chest and the curse from her blade was quick to start to spread around his body. 

"Ugh... Why... are you... so strong..." With a final cough and his heart stopped, he fell down to the ground and Akame sheathed her blade. 

Akame turned around and came face to face with the hurt Kurome. 

It was a silent stare-off until Saisei and Mine came to the side of Akame. 

"Hm, it's weird that you'd be killing Wild Hunt like this, don't you think?" Saisei asked as her cloak morphed into a waist cape. 

Kurome unsheathed her blade and got into position to attack. 

"We Jaegers will Hunt Down anyone who disturbs to peace! No matter who that might be!" 

"Well, you're surely looking the wrong way." Saisei said to her former friend. 

"You don't talk to me! You left just like my sister! You both abandoned me!!!" 

Saisei did have these two on her, "I don't want to kill you" list but that may have to be changed since Kurome was on the revolutionaries hit list. As much as she wanted to let her feelings get in the way, that isn't an option. 

Since she's still willing to fight even with her injuries, she's forced to fight Kurome. 

With a small exchange of a few words, Tatsumi and Saisei charge forward at Kurome. 

Both of them noticed that she wasn't actually trying to completely protect herself but actually it was Run who was down on the ground behind her. 

Their hearts wavered at her doing this and their charge slowed down. 

Run suddenly sprung up and pulled Kurome back. A mass of feathers were shot and both Saisei and Tatsumi looked back to see it was focused on Akame and Mine. 

They both turned around and Saisei was easily able to get Mine out of the way while Tatsumi was forced to take the entire attack with his body. 

"Strong!!" Tatsumi yelled as he kept up the fire. 

Mine then moved herself as Saisei was carrying her and looked back to Run, a single shot was fired off, and Run used his wing to block the fire letting off of Tatsumi a little. 

They took this chance and tried to blast off with flight as their getaways but Sasei and Mine quickly made up that they were going to follow. 

Saisei took off after them but a familiar presence was felt coming right at her from the distance.