A venatur finem

"Well, you're welcome for the purification..."

Saisei and Tatsumi were simply getting dressed after what they had to do.

"Yeah... was I good?"

Saisei eyes looked around rapidly as she didn't even know how to answer.

"I don't know...?! I've only ever done with Mine, that's girl on girl!" She put a hand on her face. "But, if I had to give you an answer, it was... good...?" She felt embarrassed at this whole thing. "Let's just go already." Saisei touched the door handle and then put a hand on her stomach.

"Huh? What is it?"

"I'm gonna be pregnant." Saisei slowly looked back and Tatsumi looked to be loading the information he was just told.

"WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU EVEN TELL RIGHT NOW?!"

"I'M A PHOENIX! WE'RE ALL ABOUT LIFE, SO WE CAN ALWAYS JUST TELL WHEN NEW LIFE IS COMING AND ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S IN OUR OWN BODIES!"

Tatsumi sighed, "We can't tell Akame that. We have to wait at least."

Saisei just shrugged.

"I can try... damn it, I never thought I would actually have my own kid..."

"I thought my first child would be with Akame, not my friend. This whole situation just got so much worse..."

"Let's just go..." Both Night Raid members leave to the living room to find Leone and Akame sitting in the living room talking.

"What's going on? You two finally finished?" Leone gave a snicker even though she didn't know anything.

"Yeah." Saisei sat down across from them and Tatsumi sat next to her.

"Also, Najenda ran into Cecilia on her way to go check out some woods."

"Really? My sister came all the way here?"

"Yup." Najenda came into the room and everyone turned to look at her. "I told them about your situation little more and we understand why you didn't want anyone else to kill her."

"Ah, she told you that, huh?" Saisei leaned back and crossed her legs. "Yup. It's exactly as she said, just like me, my sister doesn't like to lie all that much. Anything she probably tells you is true."

"So it's probably true that she'll defect to us if the empire starts losing?" Najenda was only asking her as Saisei knows her sister more than anyone here.

"Yeah. That is really true. She told me that while I was locked up and since I'm not dying this time around, I should be able to hit to my full power."

"You sent Budo through the entire arena in a single hit then still had enough power to hit him with Tatsumi to knock the wind out of him." Akame was a bit surprised at what she was saying.

"You all know how hard I can hit, that was nowhere near my full power."

"Eh, that is true. You know, I thought I was catching up to you in terms of raw strength, too." Tatsumi sounds serious but looked at Saisei as he heard her laugh just slightly.

"I'm sorry but that'll never happen."

Tatsumi looked at everyone else and they silently agreed with Saisei.

"Yeah, I don't think it's ever possible to catch up with Saisei in strength. In terms of power, her and Cecilia are probably some of the most powerful in the world right now. Esdeath now being first with Saisei second and then Cecilia third. I do want to say that you're forth now, Tatsumi."