Wave's confidas

"Man, my friends are weird..." 

Cecilia had just seen Wave and Akame fight and even without an armor Teigu, she was sure to win against him so, in the end, he ran away after talking to her. 

She didn't care enough to actually listen to the conversation as she just wanted to make sure Wave wasn't going to die in that fight. 

But, at the moment, she was staring at Kurome violate Wave by taking off his clothes right at their doorstep. She was in plain distance and wasn't trying to hide herself but they had somehow yet to take notice of her standing there. 

"I wonder what they're talking about?" She tuned her hearing and took a listen to their conversation. 

"Of course! I want to kill my sister before she gets killed by anyone else. But if I were to lose and get killed by my sister, then I'm okay with that too!" Kurome said all of that in a cute tone that didn't match what she was talking about at all. "Either way, after that, we'll be together forever, so I wanna fight her as soon as I can!" She changed to a much more demented and broken tone and it fit what she was saying but it didn't help in the creepiness factor. 

"...Man... this place is fucked up." Cecilia had nodded her head as she knows why Kurome is this messed up. It's the same with Seryuu though Seryuu is going to a normal mentality and doesn't even want to fight anymore from what she says and how she acts. 

Which Cecilia is happy for. 

Wave then took a peek behind Kurome and noticed Cecilia standing there. 

"Cecilia?!" 

Kurome turned around and waved to her, taking this as her chance, she walked over and gave Kurome a pat on the head. 

"There, there." 

Kurome mellowed out in an instant and Wave wondered how she did that. You could just see it on his face. 

"Kurome. Could you not talk so creepy?" Cecilia asked her and she looked confused. 

"That was creepy? I was just saying how I felt?" 

"Well uh..." Cecilia looked down at Wave and he had no idea what to say either. "Well, never change how you act..." 

They had both somehow managed to get over the fact Kurome uses the dead to fight and Cecilia was just hoping she could destroy that damned sword one day. 

"So, Wave. Don't you think you should organize what you're going to say to Esdeath in about an hour? We should all probably head back to the palace now. You're in charge of the security, right? Don't worry, I don't think Esdeath is going to grill you too bad about not being able to take Akame down." 

Ever since Budo died, Wave had been put in charge of palace security while Cecilia had been doing a lot of killing of revolutionaries that had been coming into the city. 

"Wait, you saw us, fight?!" 

"I did. You would've lost if you continued fighting her. Remember, don't get cocky because you were able to go toe to toe to her once."

"I know... she told me the same thing. I know the level difference there is between us." 

"My sister was here and you didn't tell me?" Kurome asked with a slight scowl. 

Both Cecilia and Wave looked at each other. 

"So, let's get back to the palace. Seryuu is already there since the Jaegers HQ is so far away." She quickly changed the subject for now as she didn't want Kurome to fight Akame just yet.