Cecilia non est infirmus

As of now, Night Raid and Sasei were riding on top of a giant manta ray. Tatsumi was cheering while the others were simply enjoying the view. 

All except Saisei, she sees views like this all the thanks to her wings and flying abilities and it's much more fun to fly while you control where you go. What made it even worse is that Night Raid forced handcuffs on her. 

"...Guys, I can't go back to the capital now that my sisters gone and tattled on me. Can't you just trust me enough to at least have my hands free? You have my sword!" Saisei was trapped with everyone looking back at her every now and then. 

Even after what had happened last night, they still weren't at least half trusting of her. All except, Mine. She was the only one that had a lot of faith in her. 

"No! You stay in the cuffs!" Leone said half-jokingly half not.  

"Besides!" They all look at Saisei. "these cuffs are just steel. I break that with ease!" 

She raised her arms and broke the cuffs with little effort. She then broke them even further to take them all off completely. 

"Without my sword and transformation, I'm half the threat that I am. Akame could kill me with a single strike now, you know?" She fell back and looked up to the sky. 

Even though she wasn't flying herself, it was as beautiful as always. But, another thought drifted into her mind rather quickly. 

What would happen to Hades with her gone? 

She and Cecilia cared for the dog and knowing that she was back at the empire was a comfort for her. Or, she was hoping she was back at the empire. 

"Who knew Cecilia would come here..." Saisei mumbled hoping that no one heard what she had said. 

"Yeah, actually. It's about time you got explaining who she is." Tatsumi added. 

Saisei got up and looked over to the rest of the people on the manta ray. They look on with curiosity about who this new adversary was. 

Saisei sighed and began to think about how she could describe her sister. 

"...Well, my sister's name is Cecilia Ardor, and is from the same group of people I came from. There's barely any difference in our appearance but the main way to tell who's who is our personality. She's ruthless and deadly and doesn't care what happens to people that she doesn't know or if the person is dead to her... which I might be... our relationship is uh, complicated to sat the least..." 

She's never explained this to another person so trying to get everything sorted was a bit strange for her brain.

Saisei looked down but got back to saying what she had to say, a deep inhale and she was back at it, "We've both got similar powers but there are some big differences about them. Like for one, she's mastered the Pheonix Speed." Saisei crossed her arms. 

"Yeah, I saw what had went down between you two. I'm guessing this Phoenix Speed something that lets you travel super fast?" Akame said as just about as good as Saisei was gonna. 

"Yeah, if we do it correctly, we can travel at the speed of light. You know, becoming unseeable, things like that. Mixing that in with our high destructive capabilities, we're pretty hard to beat with Phoenix Speed."

"But didn't you match her speed, albeit only for a few seconds before she tossed you like a ragdoll..."  Tatsumi cringed somewhat remembering what happened to Saisei. 

"Yeah, I can use the Phoenix Speed but not at the rate of my sister. In destructive power, I'm a lot better but she's much faster. You can't kill something in one hit if you can't hit it. If I'm going to take her down-"