Cogitationes

"Are you sure you should go?" 

Outside of Night Raids' base of operations, Akame, Saisei, Susanoo, Lubbock, and Tatsumi stand outside. 

"Tatsumi, it's not wise to really go scouting by yourself." Susanoo told him. 

"Yeah, but everyone else is really just too hurt to do it. ...Unless Akame wanted to come. But when I asked her she said she was busy." He seemed very disappointed at this and Akame looked surprised. 

"Wait? I thought someone else was coming with you already. I'll go with you!" She did a little hop landing next to Tatsumi. 

"Well, now that, that's sorted out... Don't go near the cathedral, recently, we've been getting reports of a lot of security around there." Saisei crossed her arms. 

"Oh, and don't forget the lunch we made for you." Susanoo pulled out a medium-sized box and was about to hand it to Akame. He quickly switched targets and gave them to Tatsumi. "Even though me and Saisei were tasked with making it, Akame still somehow ate half of it..." 

"Ah... I'm sorry... I was only going to take a small bite but was already digging in before I noticed..." She looked slightly gloomy. 

"No. It's okay. I'm thankful there's still half of it for us." He didn't look very surprised at the fact it was eaten. 

"Well, that's because I stopped her but since I can't move all that fast at the moment... she still got away with a few pieces." Saisei placed a hand on her hip and Akame looked down even more. "Anyway! Get going you two! The tunnel is almost done after all. Since last week, when I got hurt, we've been making a lot of progress." She smiled at them and they got a move on. 

"...Do you think they'll be okay?" Susanoo asked. 

"Yeah, Tatsumi can be stealthy and Akame is practically invisible when she wants to be. Really speaking, it's best that we sent them. Me and Mine got caught because our disguises were just seen through." 

"I see. Akame easily disappears into crowds and Tatsumi can actually disappear. I see... I'll be going now. I'll be going to change out Lubbock's bandages and head towards the tunnel." Susanoo picked up Lubbock like some sort of kid and started to walk into the house. 

Lubbock was struggling to no avail. 

Saisei was quick to follow them inside but instead threw herself on the couch in the living room. 

"Ahhhhhh...." She let out as even standing hurts her. Thanks to the circumstances, the pain was worse than being revived but she couldn't just sit around all day even though the others desperately tried to stop her. 

She still rested more than she would've liked but did so anyway as her body was screaming at her to stop each time she did just about anything. Now, she was simply hoping to get some rest until later. 

A small weight was then put on her stomach and she took her arm off her face. She thought it was some sort of object but it was actually Mine. 

"I thought you were a stack of books or something. You're really light." Saisei barely felt the girl sitting on her.

"I know. Which is exactly why I know that I can sit on you." She crossed her arms and smugly smiled. 

"You know I'm just enjoying this, right?" She was actually enjoying this. 

"Aw, you're such a pervert when it comes to me!" She got up and stared at Saisei. Even without making any obvious notions towards it, Mine could tell that Saisei was still very hurt. 

She crouched down at the side of the couch and gave Saisei a blueful look. 

"You really don't need to push yourself. I totally could've just woken up and cooked instead of you..." She pouted slightly and put up the sad eyes.