A day out

Two days later, Saisei was walking out of an apartment complex as she was actually able to find one. Now, she has to kill a person from Night Raid this month if she wants to live here as she only has enough for a month.

This place allowed pets as well making things even better.

Hades came behind her and she decided to go out and buy a few things and just to generally explore this place.

Out the corner of her eye, she spots two very familiar people. Tatsumi and the girl that shot at her yesterday.

"Since he's not dead, he must have joined them. But he serves no purpose right now..." That just means she won't have to kill him, yet.

Eventually, she have to kill all of them for threatening the safety of this place, she hasn't seen a thing to say that this place is bad or evil of any sort. Even the people around her look peaceful.

She spots them walking away from the wanted posters and ran over while calling to Tatsumi.

they both turn and Tatsumi looks a bit nervous.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to yell at you again. I was mostly mad at myself for getting trapped and not doing anything."

"Oh? So you aren't mad at me."

"Nope. There's no way. I've barely gotten to know you. I'd hope to change that today if you don't mind!"

They both caught on that she'd like to tag along with them. Tatsumi thought it was a great idea while the girl with him didn't think as much.

Hades appearance changed her mind all the way.

The girl jumped right over to him slightly shoving Saisei out the way and over to Tatsumi.

"She likes dogs, that's good to know." Tatsumi shrugged.

"So, what's up with you and your little girlfriend here?"

His small smile turned into a scowl.

"I'd rather not..." He crossed his arms. "I just met her, It's a bit early."

"How did you met her? Last time I saw you, you had killed a Danger Beast. You ever get into the military?" Saisei gave a warm smile.

Tatsumi looked down as he tries to think of something.

"N-no, I decided to help out help someone out. Things just got really weird and-" He stopped talking as the girl he was with got up.

"Can I have your dog? I love him so much!"

"No, you can't have him. But you can take care of him for a bit? I do need someone to look after him for the next two days." This was a straight lie as if Hades knew where their hideout was, that means Saisei would know as well.

"Deal! I'll be the best caretaker of him ever! What's his name?"

Saisei quickly came up with another name and she wasn't very good with names so she literally just said, "Land!"

The girl got a bright smile on her face. "My name is Mine! This is something else!"

Saisei looked to Tatsumi and he nodded meaning that her name was literally Mine.

"Land Mine!" Mine said while putting her hands on her hips.

Hades shook his head and Saisei wonders why the hell this dog is so smart.

Saisei looked to Mine. Two members of Night Raid standing right before her. Taking action in the middle of the city would endanger the good citizens of this city.