Memento mori

"Can you just sit still, please...?!" 

In a hideout cabin, very far from the location of Night Raid's last fight, most of the members sit. They did all sustain some sort of injury even Saisei was feeling the drawbacks of her Trump Card. 

Which would be, semi-lost of control over her emotions and almost splitting headache. But, she was pushing through it and wrapping up Mine's arm as she had a cut there. 

"I want to change into my spare clothes already." Mine said looking bored. 

"Well. You're gonna have to wait. Do you want me to worry about you?" Saisei had a smile but she was annoyed as all hell that she had to this. Normally, she would have no problem with such a thing but the dragon is really messing with her this time.  

"Leone, is your injury going to be okay?" Akame asked while staring at the place where Leone's arm should be. 

"Yup! All I need is for Lubbock to attached my arm with his string and I'll be completely fine!" She nodded to herself. 

"Huh?! That arm can be fixed, I thought only Saisei had that type of regeneration!" Tatsumi was almost amazed at this. 

"Huh. My regeneration is getting slower of usual. I'm not sure why, either. It's damn annoying though..." Saisei finished wrapping up that part of Mine's arm and walked away. She looked annoyed as she activated her wings and floated in the air. 

"Yeah, but it's a combination that's only possible with me and Lubbock. It can't be fixed normally. This recovery ability is truly Lionel's ace in the hole!"

Najenda then pointed at them catching their attention. 

"That's quite something. My Teigu has instant recovery, though." 

"Yeah. We get it." Saisei rolled her eyes and everyone caught that she did it. 

"Saisei. Is something bothering you? You seemed irritated...?" Tatsumi was the one to ask and he was somewhat afraid to ask her. 

"Oh, yeah. I used my Trump Card. Once it's over, I get a massive headache and my emotions get slightly overwhelming. Mostly the negative ones. Like, hate, anger, pain, annoyance. I'm very annoyed right now. I'm gonna go outside so I won't be a bother." Saisei began to walk away but Mine grabbed her hand. 

"Wait, I'll come with you!" She said not wanting Saisei to be alone. 

Saisei just lightly took her hand off her and placed it back on her lap, you could tell behind her smile she was angry. 

"Trust me. This annoyance can quickly turn to anger and if I ended up doing something to you while like this, I really wouldn't be able to forgive myself. So, for my sake and yours. Just leave me alone for a few hours." It kinda hurt her heart to tell Mine off like this and it hurt even more to see Mine's sad face. "Yeah... I'm sorry..." She then left the house. 

"Well, seeing Saisei like that is pretty new, huh?" Tatsumi was a bit bewildered by the whole situation. 

Within seconds of Saisei leaving, something was heard breaking and Najenda opened the door for everyone to see Saisei blast an entire side out of a thick tree with a single punch barehanded. 

"AHH! DAMN IT!" She hit it again and the tree fell over from not being able to support itself anymore. 

Najenda slowly closed the door as she doesn't want to be noticed by the raging woman breaking down trees like she's snapping twigs. 

"I certainly do feel bad for nature at times like this." Leone laid back in the bed without a care in the world. 

...Over with Cecilia, who was flying through the air, she was told to go ahead and try to locate the other team that was more than likely ambushed by all of Night Raid.