Ad Finem (Pt. 3)

"Let's bag us an Ice Witch. For... her." 

Cecilia was trying to keep her act up of her usual self it didn't take a scientist to tell she was heavily distraught at her sister's "death" here. 

"For Saisei and everyone else that's died here." Tatsumi took off in a sprint towards the battle. 

In the cleared city square, Tatsumi and Cecilia come over the crest of a building to see an army of men staring at Esdeath and Akame. 

Their personal fight had stopped the moment she was surrounded and Esdeath realized she was up against an army and a half. 

Even with all of this, she spotted Cecilia and Tatsumi standing on the top of a building. 

Akame was cut all over but yet she was standing strong even with blood leaking all over her. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Akame!" Najenda came to the front of the Teigu users that the revolutionary had. Tatsumi and Cecilia joined the fray in front of their leader. 

Not a single person questioned Cecilia's presence and Esdeath smiled at her even when she had been betrayed here. 

"You've done a great job keeping Esdeath busy here. Thanks to you, we've been able to get everyone to surround her." 

Esdeath had already noticed the fact Akame had slipped away here. She hadn't the slightest clue where she was so she would really have to stay on her feet to not get one cut killed here. 

Najenda and Esdeath had their small back and forth but things took a turn for the worse as Esdeath gave a small chuckle as the army was starting to charge in, "Do you really think you could defeat me with a mere measly million men?" 

"What did you say?!" Najenda was shocked right to the core, unlike any other time she had been before. 

"Allow me to show you the true form of my anti-army trump card!" 

Everyone had stopped in their tracks at the snap of Esdeath's fingers, the ice all around the capital had shattered and was seemingly being drawn back into Esdeath. 

With fear running through everyone's blood, they did nothing but watch as Esdeath pointed to the sky. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Cecilia yelled to Esdeath as a grin was thrown her way. 

"I've finally figured out something but that can come for later. IT'S COME DOWN TO THIS, ALL OF THIS STORED UP POWER TO BE RELEASED RIGHT NOW!" A vortex of an icy mist was swirling around Esdeath as a crystal was shot into the air. 

Everyone watched as it shot upwards, the instant the crystal exploded, snow covered everything around them. 

It was like a heavy blank at fallen onto them and the weather was forcibly changed to Winter... 

"She... you changed the weather..." Tatsumi looked to Esdeath as her face was faced towards the sky. 

She seemed to be basking in the fact she was able to do it and was enjoying the snow hitting her face. 

No one knew what to say and no one had anything to say. It was just incredible in every way possible. 

"Cecilia~!" Esdeath sang her name and gave the girl a shiver through her spine, "You and Tatsumi..." Her pause was a deep breath and she took her eyes to the pair. "You two will be the only ones to kill me." 

"Why's that?" Tatsumi asked out of fear. 

"Isn't it obvious? It's because I love you both. If I can't have you, no one can. Only your hands will be able to kill me! Now come at me!!! This is our final stage!! The place where you die!!!!!" The one-eyed general was still as fixated on battle and winning as ever.