First encounter

Saisei was currently sitting on top of a building waiting for some type of movement of hostility. 

But, everything was surprisingly quiet. Maybe, she wasn't the target for Night Raid. 

Just in that moment, Saisei then felt something in her blood that confirmed that someone dangerous was here. 

She quickly stood up and was ready to go. She was pretty excited to fight them. 

Saisei quickly made her way into the building and leisurely walking through the halls. 

"Maybe, I should have hurried up?" The whole murderous intent spiked and faded quickly. 

Did something happen? 

She looked out the window just to see Akame and som green-haired guy right next to her. Is that Tatsumi with a bag on his head? 

She jumped through the window and charged at Akame who barely blocked Saisei's blade's strike. 

Saisei quickly dodged a quick strike from Akame and stabbed her blade into the ground. 

"No way!" The green guy said. 

"ARDERE FLOS!" blue and orange flame surrounded Saisei. She charged out of the flame wearing this! 

(Author: I swear, there's only one more picture! Also, sweet armor

(Author: I swear, there's only one more picture! Also, sweet armor.) 

Akame was caught slightly off guard by the charging armored foe. 

She swung her blade thinking she would be able to cut right through. 

Saisei caught her blade and raised her right arm and struck Akame making her fly back and hit a tree. Not unconscious, but definitely hurt. 

"AKAME!" The green guy finally realized what was going on but was a bit late as Saisei's armor sprouted firey orange and Blue wings. This signaled she was getting fired up! The bigger her wings are, the stronger she gets!  

She jumped into the air, then with a flap from her wings, she flew down like a comet and struck the guy in the chest making him fly back. 

Her blood was boiling as she felt danger behind her. 

Akame was back up and swinging! She quickly sent a wave of attacks at Saisei most lf them blocked or simply grazed off her armor. Her wings just got a bit bigger thanks to this. 

She controlled them and forced one in front of her and it stopped Akame's assault on her. She jumped back but the wings quickly returned back to place just for them to give a flap increasing Saisei's speed. 

She struck Akame's guard and did a flip turning upside down and slamming down her leg onto Akame. 

Her wings granted her flight, so as soon as she realized her attack was blocked she shot off into the air and watched as the two tried to make an escape.