Epilogue

"Oh no, I'm gonna be late!" 

A girl yelled as she kicked down a tree. Silver wings shot from her back as she took to the skies after running a small amount and a bright big smile was smacked on her face even though night was starting to set. 

"I really hope mom won't be upset..." 

The silver-haired girl had dragon eyes and her features resembled that of Saisei and Tatsumi. Well, that's mostly because she was their child. Saisei's genes dominated but it some of him was still in there. 

"What are you gonna be late for?" A girl came flying next to Saisei's child and she had the same silver wings as her. 

"You know what for! You're late too, Cecilia!" 

This was Cecilia's child who had the combined features of Tatsumi and Cecilia. Thanks to Cecilia and Seryuu both being women, the only place they could turn to was Wave or Tatsumi and he reluctantly helped out in the end...

They get mistaken for twins but were really only half-sisters thanks to Tatsumi. 

"Yeah, I know. The giant family and friends gathering. I heard that we'll be inheriting Ice Frigus and Ardere Flos!" Cecilia was hiding her excitement but it still burst out at the end of her sentence. 

"Don't we have to fight our moms to do that? They always said that if we wanted that armor we'd have to fight for it?" 

Both daughters were deathly afraid of their moms. Mine and Seryuu so much were worse in terms of scoldings but if they messed up around Saisei or Cecilia, it was a world of hurt. 

"Well, we'll see! Race you there!" Cecilia yelled and disappeared.

"No fair, you're Cecilia's daughter!" Even though she said that she took off slower than her half-sister. 

In moments, both of the girls landed down in a field that had the setup for a party and everyone was already here. 

Night Raid, well formerly Night Raid, were all grown up from their years when they fought the empire. Wave and Kurome were present with their friends. 

Of course, a cleared field and two armored fighters going at it were there and everyone was simply onlooking the action. 

Saisei's daughter and Cecilia both squeezed their ways in to see the fighting between their mothers. 

"Even all these years later those two don't know when to stop!" Mine yelled from a wheelchair with an older Air standing behind it. 

"They'll never change. We all know those Phoenix's won't ever stop fighting until they grow too old to ball a fist." Tatsumi was standing next to Akame with their son right next to them.

He looked to be an exact mix of the two and already had Tatsumi's Teigu on his hip. 

"It's been 16 years since the empire fell yet those two still fight like they're trying to kill Esdeath!" Wave gave Cecilia Jr. a little wave. 

"We should break them up before they end up hurting each other." Kurome told everyone else but they weren't exactly sure how to stop them again. 

"BEAT HER UP, MOM!"

"DON'T LOSE TO THAT OLD LADY!" 

Both of the mothers stopped their fist from colliding with one another as they looked to their children. In a flash, they both appeared in front of their daughters and picked them up with no trouble. 

"Cecilia! You're late." 

"Nero, you took forever getting here that me and my sister had to put on some entertainment. But since you're here, let's get on with the main event!"