Sororius amore

"And that's what we're gonna do." 

Cecilia was currently speaking with Saisei. Both sisters in armor and in the sky floating, they both had their arms crossed as if they were about to start fighting. 

But it was the complete opposite. Both sides had come together to help Kurome out in leaving the empire. Cecilia already knew what to say to Esdeath at the end of this and both looked down to the ground with enhanced vision to see Kurome walking out of the palace. 

"Hopefully, we won't have to force things and Wave will come in time to stop things. In the end, if things go to my plan, we only have to destroy Kurome's sword." Cecilia and Saisei start to trail after Kurome as she started running. 

"Knowing my friends, Tatsumi and Leone followed after her to make sure no one came in to get in the way. What do we do if Tatsumi and Wave start fighting?" Saisei knew they were coming, after all, there was no way they'd leave Akame to possibly be ambushed. 

"...That is something I didn't account for. We'll just have to see what happens and do things from there, there's no way for Wave to beat Tatsumi. Even with the rough training I've been giving him these last few days, he can't beat him." 

"Yeah, I agree with you there." 

The idea of Tatsumi and Wave fighting only led to Wave's defeat and that threw a wrench in their plans. 

"I actually have an idea. I really want to see what it looks like for a single person to use two Teigu. If we control those two and if Kurome activates her Teigu and Run is finally properly put to rest, I can budge Wave to use his Teigu." 

Saisei couldn't help but think of that as some sort of sick science experiment but she didn't have any other plans. 

She didn't actually know what it meant to use two Teigu which the only reason why she even accepted such a crazed idea in the first place. 

If Wave died in the process, then Kurome would die unless Cecilia was the second to come in. Their plan changed drastically but if things work out, then no problems would happen. 

Wave just has to not die... 

"Wait! What are we gonna do about, Tatsumi!" Saisei looked to Cecilia as they flew and Cecilia shrugged. 

"Since I have to control, Wave, you just have to fight Tatsumi to a draw. Everything can be cleared up afterward so there are no problems, right? We're going in on the pretext of not wanting to stop the sister. In the end, we both lose to Tatsumi and Wave. You just stall him long enough and Wave super kicks me in the mouth to stop Kurome." 

"I see. Okay, I can do that." They both come to a stop in the air and scanned the area to see Tatsumi and Leone around. 

 Akame and Kurome were both still talking to each other. 

"I wonder if they know we're here?" Cecilia mumbled. 

"Probably not, they might be able to detect us a little but they have much more important things to be worrying about down there." Saisei pointed to the ground and they both enhance their vision and hearing. 

"I can't forgive you... but I love you...! Those two thoughts, they just keep banging around in my head, around and around...!" Kurome jumped off the wall and took her sword out the sheath. "I don't want you to kill anyone else but me...!" 

Saisei looked at Cecilia and she didn't look up from the fight. 

"Damn. She is a lot more fucked up than I thought. I feel so bad for them both." 

"Saisei?" 

"Yeah?"

"Don't ever act like that... I'm probably more likely to act like that, huh?"