revelare

Strange, the military is currently at Saisei's door. She stares at them with anticipation. What could they possibly want with her?

It's been quite some time since she last saw Mine and it's had quite the effect on Saisei.

"The fuck do you people want?" She asked just wanting to shut the door on them. Of lately, she has been going out and taking care of some people who threatened to do anything to the empire. Mostly revolutionary army troops going out into the city.

She gives them the chance to not fight but they always do and it results in their deaths.

It seems to have attracted the attention of certain people.

They don't say a word but just had her a letter. They leave right after. She just closed the door and moved over to the couch in her living room. Popping open the letter, the first thing she reads is, "You've been summoned!" And stopped.

"Really?" She read on and the more she reads, the more this just sounds like General Esdeath wants to kill her. But hell, why not show up? She doesn't have anything else better to do. This bit of excitement is just what she needed.

Without happy/positive emotions, her phoenix flames are just about completely locked away. A smile crept onto her face and for the first time in a while, her wings burst from her back and she was ready once again!

Heading on over, the first thing she sees is another person right in front of the door. They opened it and closed it instantly and slumped to the floor.

"What in the fuck is going on here?"

The guy pulled out a piece of paper and looked at it then at the sign above his head. He then got back up and went inside the room. Saisei decided to hang back and see if any other people were invited as it from the looks of it so far, it's just a trap.

Doing so, she saw a girl who looked like Akame walk into the room with a really big bag of cookies in her hands.

Coming up from behind, Seryuu scared Saisei with a sudden turnaround.

"You were also invited as well! Oh how great, we will take on the evildoers of Night Raid and vanquish them to the hottest place in hell!!!" Seryuu sounds excited but when is she not?

"Seryuu-"

Seryuu grabbed her by the arm and dragged Saisei into the room and the guy from earlier smiled.

Saisei just got out of Seryuu's grip as she threw down some rose petals. She sat down next to knock off Akame who seemed really defensive about her cookies.

"Don't worry, I don't want any. You just go ahead and enjoy them all." She gave a warm smile and it quickly turned into a frown from the guy who walked into the room.

"First impressions are important, and of course be important to a stylish man like myself." The aura around him was basically repulsive to every girl within the room. Except for Seryuu for some odd reason. 

She looked to have some sort of connection to this guy. 

"Oh? You two are definitely country kids. Oh, and he's kinda good looking!" The "stylish" guy said this to Saisei and the boy across from her.

Saisei just tilted her head with a mix of disgust ad confusion on her face. 

The blue-haired guy's soul just seemed to leave his body.

Seryuu and this other guy get seated and one last person entered the room.

"Good afternoon."

Saisei just noticed the total weirdo she's sitting next to. What the fuck is with the mask?