Piger persuaione

"Man... this sucks, about the time I woke up, the mission was already over." Tatsumi ate his bread looking a bit down at the fact he missed the fight to take out Kurome's former group. 

"Hey, I wasn't a part either." Saisei said while leaning on the table. 

"Yeah, but you were off somewhere else being a distraction, I heard you took out two generals in the empire..." 

"Eh..." Saisei was surprised he heard about what she did. 

"It just feels like everyone else is working hard while I'm just sitting here doing nothing. Just relaxing the whole day..." It didn't make him feel any better that Saisei was going through the same process as his body but her Phoenix blood was stopping it. 

"Don't worry, Tatsumi! We want you to be less dragon and more human during the final battle. So, having you use Incursio as least as you can is good for us. Think about everything that's gonna go down in the end, you're gonna be half dead." Saisei put a thumbs up and Akame cleared her throat. 

"I think we'll all be half-dead by the end of this." She said and stood up. "Tatsumi, you did a lot for our escape in the execution grounds so it makes sense that we can't push you too hard." She picked up her tray and began walking away. "Thank you for the meal." 

She left the room right after and everyone looked at each other. 

"Akame seemed more quiet than usual. Does it have something to do with Kurome?" He asked and they were surprised he knew. 

"Yeah, actually. She's meeting up with Kurome later." 

"She's doing this with Najenda's approval, right...?" He looked over to Najenda and she nodded. 

"Kurome was one of our original targets. If we can remove her from the battle, then the empire's ability to assassinate our commanders falls greatly. Her presence in the actual battle won't be much but we can't allow her to keep killing our commanders. So, we've got to force the situation we've got ourselves in." 

Tatsumi was confused and it was all over his face. It was the simple question of why she was going by herself. 

"The condition Akame gave us when she joined was anything related to her sister, she would be able to do or be at the top of whatever had to do with Kurome. It looks like the time has finally come, so I let her do what she wants." 

"And you...?" Tatsumi looked over to Leone and she popped up as she didn't expect to be in this conversation. 

"Let Akame do what she wants. Whether she wants to kill her or save her, it's up to Akame. I'll do anything and everything I can to help her." Leone was oddly serious but at this point, they've all been around here long enough to be used to it. 

"And in the case, the empire falls, and Kurome isn't killed in the battle, the army won't go after Kurome and pursue her for her crimes. Akame will be responsible for looking over her. It was approved last night. This is in accordance with what Akame wanted for her sister as well. Akame has been working for us just to have these requests met." Najenda wanted to make this overly clear this is what Akame wanted so Tatsumi won't charge out and try to help her. 

"So, Akame isn't going to a battle tonight, she's going to a one-on-one with her sister... this way she can search for another way instead of just killing her by not having anyone in the way..." Tatsumi nodded and Najenda thought she may need to say something to him. 

"Either way, it's her sister, Tatsumi. Let her do what she wants." 

He turned around and looked at Saisei. He had forgotten she was actually in the room still.