Paene simul

It was currently night in the area of The Path of Peace. What was left of the Jaegers were all dressed up in a waiting area. 

Cecilia and Esdeath were still getting dressed and Cecila popped out of the dressing room and was wearing a suit instead of a dress. 

She gave a smile and tightened her tie. 

"Hello." She walked over to them and Wave looked stunned and Run had giggled in amusement. 

"Well, you've outshined me and Wave at the same time. Who knew you'd look so good in a suit." He leaned on the pillar that was behind him. 

"...Seryuu?" Cecilia had snapped the girl out of her trance, literally.

"Huh..?! Well, uh! You look good!" Seryuu wiped her mouth and Cecilia couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit at this. 

"Ah. Thanks. Now, we await our leader." They all turned back to the dressing rooms and Esdeath popped out with her dress on. 

They all smiled at her as she was looking especially stunning being the center of attention for all of them as their leader. So used to seeing her in battle clothes, it was weird to see her in a dress. 

But one thing was for certain, Esdeath as beautiful as she was deadly. 

"Remember. This is a welcoming party. Enjoy yourselves for once. There might be some interesting entertainment." Esdeath told them as she primarily didn't want them fighting anyone here. 

"Eh, I feel like we might've gotten dressed up for nothing..." 

Over with Saisei... she was standing on top of a building with the rest of Night Raid next to her, they overlook the target's house from afar preparing something of a strategy. 

"Hm. So this is the mansion of the advisor, Borick." Akame said pulling up her scarf. 

"Sure is a nice house. Built with such filthy money." Leone was ready to move already as she was crouched on the edge of the building. 

"We should keep topography in mind." Mine was pulling out her weapon. 

Saisei looked just a bit confused as to what that word even meant. 

"what is a topography...?" 

"The Jaegers are apparently in town, as well. We'll keep calm, formulate a plan, and finish them." Najenda took a deep breath and walked to the front. She pointed to the building and yelled, "Don't let your comrade's death be in vain!!" 

"Roger!!" They yelled back and they all head their way down in separate ways.

Going back to the Jaegers, they were standing in front of Borick who was surrounded by women. The party was okay at best but after twenty minutes of walking around, it was time for them to actually talk to Borick. 

"I've been feeling threatened recently, so I ask the minister to send me reinforcements skilled in combat... but to think that Esdeath, said to be the strongest in the Empire, would come. There's nothing more reassuring than this!" He gave a small laugh. "There are only my loyal subjects at this party, so please, enjoy yourselves." 

"We were tasked with guarding you. We'll be borrowing a few of your rooms." Esdeath didn't mind his words and the Jaegers looked somewhat bored already. It's not like anything special was going on at the party. 

"Of course!" Borick complied. He gave a sly, evil laugh. "I doubt you'll be bored at my mansion." He pointed to the girls... and guys behind him. 

All of the Jaegers were put to some sort of disgust as they'd rather not enjoy themselves in that way. All in all, they'd rather not guard this guy at all as he's pretty damn awful.