Chapter 23: Introduced

“Lan Zhan~”

As if they are not in plain view, the beautiful and alluring person clad in the clan’s second young-master’s robes rushed forward straight to Lan Wangji, circling his arms around his torso and burying his face in Wangji’s chest. Nie Huaisang who was freed from the iron-grasp of the second jade, covered half of his face with his fan and ogled in awe and amazement. To be in front of most beautiful persons in the whole cultivation world is a sight to behold that he’s itching to paint the entire scene right there. Jiang Wanyin was also paralyzed in place after having witnessed the forwardness of Lan Wangji’s woman. Lan Xichen, however is trying his best to avoid looking at the two, that he did not manage to warn them about the passing Lan cultivators who were now pale-faced and about to pass out. Their pure, elegant and unreachable second young master is being embraced by a woman, a very beautiful woman at that! Were they hallucinating in broad daylight?!

“Lan zhan~ Lan’er gege~ There’s a greasy man and a mountain goat who spoke rudely to me. They said I’m a man! If I am a man then Lan Zhan must be the woman right? In all the books I’ve read there were always pairs of man and a woman. Lan Zhan, tell me.” The jiaoren insisted still hugging Lan Wangji tightly as if he’s scared to let go.

Lan Wangji looked at his older brother questioningly and realized what went wrong. Both jade of Lans pampered the jiaoren to its heart’s content. Lan Wangji taught the jiaoren how to read and write which went exceptionally easy, brought educational books and even cultivation scriptures because it seemed like Wei Ying was interested in them. Lan Xichen on the other hand, taught Wei Ying about poetry, arts and literature. Those are the most important lessons that a disciple needs to learn. And what went wrong? Lan Wangji nor Lan Xichen had thought about teaching Wei Ying regarding the physiology of man. Because both of them are Lans and they were…embarrassed to educate the merman about those things. And also, they had never expected that Wei Ying will gain legs and would need to learn about such things. And now, they are facing a catastrophe, who among them will tell Wei Ying about this things?

Lan Xichen had avoided the pleading gaze of his little brother and looked at the blue sky as if it was the only thing that matter. Hmm, what a beautiful day!

“Lan Zhan~answer me!”

Disciples of the Lan clan watched how their most respectable second Jade softly began to embrace the astounding figure back. Most of their faces were scarlet red and burning seeing the gesture that would probably take a miracle to happen!

Wangji felt the bunch of cultivators staring at them, or maybe just Wei Ying. And so he pulled Wei Ying back to the Jingshi, not really caring what the others will think.

“Get out.”

Lan Wangji ordered in a stern voice once they were inside the Jingshi. Wei Ying looked at him with hurt in its already tearing eyes.

“You want me to go out?” He asked, his bottom lip quivering.

“Get out.” Wangji once again instructed to the two uninvited guests behind Wei Ying. The latter turned around and found a lump of violet and moss.

“Wangji-xiong, don’t mind us. You can go talk to this young mistre- young master. We will not disturb you. And we still have something to talk about. It still stands even if this turns out to be the case.” Nie Huaisang said and he gestured to Wei Ying. The one in purple is already questioning the heavens above what spirit possessed his friend to talk to the 2nd Jade like they are life-long comrades.

Courtesy, be damned and all. Nie Huaisang will paint this inhumane beauty that looks untouchable. Well, seeing how Lan Wangji’s palm is resting on the beautiful person’s waist is proof enough that he’s really unattainable by anyone besides the frosty jade.