Moms?

4 months later

Tatiana POV
I'm 9 months pregnant and this baby is expected any moment now. I'm so excited but there's still that problem about who the father is. Me and Ty are as happy as can be. Chris and Kae are engaged and I'm just as happy as ever. Today me and Ty are gonna go out to eat and I'm so excited.

Tyga POV

Right now we are getting ready to go to eat because my baby is due for our baby soon and I thought I should treat her. I had been going out the past few nights chilling with my boys. I didn't tell her but I had got into an itty bit of a problem with one of the boys but it's whatever.

*later on tonight*

We pulled up to the resturaunt. It wasn't oh so elegant but it would do.

Tatiana : Ohh I can't wait to sit and then grub! Ohh weee!

Tyga : Ohh *laughs* come on baby ..

I grabbed her waist when we heard gun shots !

Tatiana:: ahhhh!!!

We both ducked. But then from the corner of my eye I see Tatiana bleeding out.. Everything began to go blurry but I knew I had to keep it together. I lifted Tatiana and brought inside the resturaunt as I quickly called 9-1-1!

*at the hospital*

TYGA POV

I'm literally shaking I called Kae and chris. I pray both of my babies are okay.

Doctor: family of Tatiana Madison Williams

Tyga:chris:Kae :: yes.

Doctor: may I speak to her husband.

Ty: yes ..

Doc: follow me.

I followed the doctor into this room where I seen Tatiana laying down still holding her belly.

Doctor: today we bring good news and only good news.

I smiled slightly.

Doctor: Tatiana and the baby are going to be alright. It turns out she was shot in the leg, right below her belly, and it didn't go all the way through. And the other set of good news is that Tatiana is due for a baby soon!

I almost started to tear up. I was so happy!

After hearing the great news Tatiana had to stay overnight because she was due tomorrow we would finally figure out if we were having a boy or girl. But then we have to figure out who the father is.. 😖😫

I went home and checked the mail. I was looking through the mail when I seen there was a letter from the government .. To me.

Dęar Michael Ray Stevenson,
This is a letter regarding your mother. We have officially found her! She is in a good condition and we are preparing for you to meet her. She had moved to Panama to go live with her boyfriend. After being kidnapped she was sold to someone else. She eventually snuck away and was able to meet a nice man who is now her best friend. You will be able to pick her up from the Mayor at Town Hall two days from now. We were pleased to help you and we wish you nothing but the best.
-The Government

I ddnt even realize that I started crying as I was reading this. I was so happy to tell Tatiana. My mom was back just in time for my baby... Or Chris' baby.