Shocking News

Chris POV

Sense Rihanna is back, I decided that I was going to do something special for her. I planned a nice romantic dinner at the CheeseCake factory. I realized that I need to tell Rihanna about what happened between Tatiana and I, before someone does before I get too. Like Teresa sneaky self. Therefore I made the dinner today at 8. Hopefully we will be able to move past it.

*night time around 7*

After I got out the shower, I had to figure out what I was going to wear. Sense this is a special dinner, I wanted to get fancy. So I put on: My denim button up, some khaki type jeans, and my Timberland. Then I finished the outfit off with my gold chain. Ayyyye😏

Rihanna POV

Chris text me this morning talking bout he has this special dinner for me tonight at 8. I don't know what this boy got planned, but I can't wait I missed him so much. And sense Tyga and Tatiana are getting married, Chris can finally let her go. So we can focus and work on us. So we will see what the night has planned for us, but till then I gotta figure out what to wear.

After I finally figured out what to wear I was looking real good. I put on: My high waisted jeans, a half sweater, and some red heels. I waned my hair and wore some cherry red lipstick.💄💋

I couldn't wait to see my baby!

Chris POV

I hoped in the car and went to go get my girl.

Rihanna: Hey bæ!

Chris: Wassup gorgeous, you ready to go eat?

Rihanna: Yea, where we going?

Chris: CheeseCake factory, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

*arrives at restaurant*

Rihanna POV:

As we sat down at the table, I could tell Chris had something on his mind.

Rihanna: What's wrong?

Chris: Well... I have to tell you something, but I don't know your going to take it.....

Rihanna: Just tell me, we are working on our relationship remember?

Chris: Yea... Ok a few months ago before you left-

Just when Chris was going to tell me, he got a text message. I couldn't tell who it was from though.... But he had this puzzled look his face......

Rihanna: Everything okay?

Chris: We got to go to the hospital now........