Health

Chris POV

We got to the hospital... I seen Tyga and just looked nervous. I then seen Tatiana talking the doctor with many tears rolling down her face.

Tatiana POV

I honestly wanted to punch the doctor! He wouldn't spit it out he was blabbering on about everything but my mother!

Doctor: Tatiana.. Now that I have explained to you.. There is good news and bad news. I will give you the good news.. She is alive..

Bad news. She only had 1 day to live.. She asked us to take her off life support..

Tatiana: you can't do that! I need my mother! I never got married yet! Can I talk to her?!

Doctor: go on in...

*in the room*

Tatiana; mommy... Please don't do this.. I need you! I need you to be there when I get married and when I grow up and have a child.

Angela: sweetie. I'm sorry.. This is too much pain.. And my time has come.. Now please go I need to sleep ...

Tyga POV

Tatiana came out in tears. We all left and Tatiana explained to me what happened in the car...

+NEXT DAY AT HOSPITAL+

Tatiana: Knowing that my mom only had a couple more hours to live.. I honesty wanted to just sit and cry...

Angela POV

Tatiana sat in my room the whole time. We did not exchange not one word...

Tatiana POV

The doctors walked in, and then I sat up ..

Tatiana: goodbye mother. I love you 💞

The doctors started typing stuff and then turned off her life support.. My heart fell.

Angela POV

I closed my eyes when they unplugged it. I then I felt my heart beat for the last time.

I was dead.. From what I knew.. Everything in my life just flashed back... It was honestly so sad.. I didn't wanna die this way ..

Tatiana POV

When I heard it go flat Line ... I broke down... I threw a large tantrum! I screamed .. I fought.. I went crazy !

They dragged me out

Tyga POV

Tatiana came out screaming and I knew it was over.. But then a doctor followed behind.. I don't think Tatiana noticed though.. Until she turned around

Tatiana POV

Tatiana: you killed my mother! You knew she had a chance!

Doctor: that's why I came out here to talk to you ...

Tatiana : what?

Doctor: your mother. She didn't die... 😇 stuff like this never happens .. This is a truly a miracle ! God bless you. You can see your mother in a day.. She is just recovering from the quick flat line...

IT WAS A MIRACLE ! 😇

-S&M