Junior Year

TATIANA POV

*on the phone*

GROUP MESSAGE

Tatiana: hey guys !

Chris: heyyyyyy T

Tyga: wassup

Tatiana: y'all ready for junior year ??

Chris: yea but lemme get in the shower

Tyga: yea me too

I got out my bed to go take a shower. I decided to wet my hair and wear it curly. I put on a tupac crop top, high waisted skinny jeans, and I put on my Chicago 10's.

CHRIS POV

After I got up I took a shower. I put on a plain black t-shirt a pair of jeans, and my concord 11's. I threw a chain on and a ti$a SnapBack on.

TYGA POV

I layed down and thought. I don't know what about. But I thought. I didn't think I was ready for the first year of Junior year. But it didn't matter. I got up to take a shower, when I got another text. It was from my girlfriend, Jasmine.

Boo <3 : Hey baby ! I can't wait to see you 

Tyga: Imu 2 Imma get ready now.. See you later <3

I decided to wear a Versace t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and my black and white converses. I got in my car and texted Chris.

CHRIS POV

I was eating breakfast when I got a message from Tyga. He said he was going to come pick me up. I got my stuff together and texted Tatiana to come. She lived next door so it didn't take long for her to get here. We chilled until Tyga got here.

TATIANA POV

Chris called me over so I was chilling out his house waiting for Tyga to come.  *in the car*

Tatiana: Hey Guys yall look nice.

Chris: You too!

Tyga:Yup.

Tatiana: What's wrong with you! You ain't finna have no attitude the first day of school!

Tyga: If you gotta such an f-ing problem get out! B****.

Chris: Just chill... you ain't had to say all that...

Tyga: Just get out Tatiana.

OH SHUCKS!!! DRAMA ALREADY!!!

-S and M