Is this happening again?!?!

Tatiana Pov

I was just so mad how this man, who claims to be my father, wans to randomly pop up in my life! I was so mad I stopped arguing and ran upstairs.

Chris Pov

Tatiana ran upstairs, so I just left. I had forgotten I had a message from some number, so I decided to check.

*on the phone*

????: Chrism this is Rihanna. I just wanted to let you know I am okay... I will be coming back to the house. My phone had died. But by the time you read this I will probably be already on my way back.

Thank the Lord, I was so happy she was okay.

Tatiana Pov

I was too busy in all the drama, until I went upstairs and realized Tyga had left, so I texted him.

*on the phone*

Tatiana: I'm so sorry baby... I will call you later tho.. I need to get everything straight....

Tyga: don't be sorry baby It was too much commotion for me to, so I had to go.. I'm at the studio if you need me .. I love you..

Teresa Pov

I don't know why this b*** had the nerve to call my father, all them names. I don't think I am going to like her. Although, she does have some good taste in men. I was finna get through her so I can be with her man..

Tasha Pov

I don't know why Teresa didn't like Tatiana. She was gorgeous! She just seemed very overwhelmed. I would feel the same way though.

Teresa Pov

I went upstairs to go apologize to Tatiana.

Teresa: I just wanted to say I'm sorry.. I was overwhelmed just like you. Friends? How about sisters?

Tatiana: Its okay..

Teresa: Where did that boy go.. he ran out so quickly..

Tatiana: That boy is my boyfriend and he went to the studios.

Tyga Pov

I was at the studios when Tatiana's new sister came up..I told her I was about to go on a lunch break at the beach and she decided to tag along.

Tatiana Pov:

I was still hilling in my bed when Tyga invited me to the beach during his lunch break. I hopped in the car,and decided to go.

Teresa Pov

I was chilling with Tyga.. and he looked like he was waiting for something. I stared at him and then looked him up and down. He looked at me weird because I didn't realize I was biting my lip. I couldn't resist looking at him. He was gorgeous. I acted like I dropped my dollar in front him. He went to pick it up butI told him it was fine. I bent over in front of him, and "fell on his lap". He tried to push me off.

Tyga Pov

This chick was crazy! Was she trying to ruin my relationship?!?! I was sitting there waiting for Tatiana. I tried to push her off of my lap, but then she turned around and pushed her lips against mine. I struggled to get free. I tried and tried. Then, from the corner of my eye I seen Tatiana walking up....