Oh India !

Tyga POV

Tatiana called me up and decided to take her mom on a vacation.. She wasn't gonna be far. I was fine with it because I invited India over. Was Tatiana gonna be mad? Probably. But what am I supposed to do. I'm so bored.

Finally, India was here!

India POV

On the car ride here, I thought of a plan.

C.S.Q

Cute Sexy and Quick

I got out my car and Ty already had the door open. I walked in and took off my coat. I had a short dress on that made my tush look plump.

India : Hey Ty!

I knew I had to move fast because I quickly seen he moved into another girls house. When I hugged him I pushed my self against him. I pretended as if I fell.

Ty: Ohh.. You okay?

India: well of course I'm okay.. I'm laying here with the guy I love.. Oops didn't mean to say that out loud. Would you like something to drink? I'll get it.

Tyga POV

She wasn't giving me enough tome to answer to anything.

India POV

I started feeding Tyga drinks.. I was gonna get him drink

*he got drunk*

India : come here Tyga

Tyga: oh I'm coming

I walked him to a bed room. And he threw me on the bed.

We started making out! I was so happy.

You know what happened next !

*later on*

India: bye Tyga

Tyga: my India baby ! *smacks her tush*

India: I can leave or we can go back to the room 😏

Tyga: nah you gotta go home right now but I'll miss you

India: byee !

Tyga POV

I knew what I did was wrong, but I barely remember what happened. I knew I had to clean up any trace of anything, so I wouldn't get in trouble. Don't get me wrong I love Tatiana but India is the old catching back up. Ohh.. I can't lose Tatiana again though. I just had to get everything straight first.

-S&M

LORD !