Shut Up

TYGA POV

I know d**** well this lost a** bi*** with that motherfu***** ugly a*** crooked eye looking self aint call my mother*** phone so i could here her and chris do it. This b**** asked for it. I know Tatiana gonna be mad, but this is for the best.. These stupid a** ni*** have no reason to be living.

I grabbed my gun and got in the car.... I drove to Jasmines house and bust the door down. They were on the couch, they was doing it.. and it f**** stank in that mother**** room.

I took my gun and shot once in the air. Jasmine screamed!

JASMINE POV

I didn't think this n**** was gonna come in this mother**** house and shoot our brains out!

CHRIS POV
My heart jumped! That was my n**** I seen ready to shoot me. I knew I shouldn't have fu**** with Jasmine's sneaky a**.She gonna get me killed!

TYGA POV

Tyga: WHAT DF IS THIS *shoots gun* YALL FAKE A** NI***!!!

I had the gun pointed dead at Chris, but then I stopped. That was my bro. I could never kill him. I just stopped and stood there with the gun.

Tyga: Bruh. what the f*** are we doing? We are letting girls get in the middle of us... More specifically we are letting this h** get to our brotherhood.

Chris: I don't even know I just was brainwashed. You know what we finna go out .. right now? We need to have some more bro to bro time...

We left right then and there with Jasmine's house a wreck. That mother**** h**.

OH SHUCKS WHERE THEY GOING? lol Im sorry this chapter was boring but it will get a little heated next time

-S&M