Slow Love

I'm sorry everything has been happening so fast... Imma slow it down but lemme just start the story ....

TYGA POV

I had left Tatiana at my house. I don't live with nobody... My mom is somewhere and I don't even know who my daddy is or was...

Tatiana: Where have you been?

Tyga: nowhere I was just chilling with my boy Chris

Tatiana: Tyga I know what happen . You could tell me

For a minute I thought she was talking about the chyna thing and I got scared..

Tatiana: I know you almost shot up that chick house...

Tyga: Bae I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull a stunt like that .. I was just ... *sigh*

I mean I ain't won't to break down in tears in front of her.. So I just ran upstairs

TATIANA POV

I was talking to Tyga when he just ran upstairs.. I felt so bad.. I texted my mom and said I was staying with a friend. She didn't know Tyga and I were going out yet, but I know I had to tell her soon

*on the phone*

Me: I'm staying with a friend tonight

Momma Angela 😘: who?

I had to lie.

Me: Jade

Momma Angela 😘: ok. Love you bye

I told Jade that I lied and she just said ok.

I got up and went upstairs. Tyga was on his bed with his head down.

Tyga: yes?

I walked over to Tyga

Tatiana: are you okay?

Tyga: I'm fine

TYGA POV

My eyes were turning red.. I just missed my life before.

*flashback*

I was laying in bed around the age of 11. The doorbell rang. I go up to see who it was.. But my mom beat me to the door.

Tyga Mom: hello *she opened the door*

my mom let out a huge scream and told me to run ! I ran and hid in my closet. After about 4 hours of sitting there, I came out. I was alone, and somebody took my mom..

*back to regular*

I was so depressed because my moms birthday was coming up and I always get depressed around her birthday each time. it was nothing new.

Tatiana: Tyga please stop thinking about her..

Tyga: it's fine

I gave her a hug and gave her something to sleep in. She was sleep soon after but I wasn't tired so I decided to call up Chyna.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN? IS TYGA GONNA CHEAT AGAIN ?

-S&M