The Plot

JASMINE POV:

The only reason why I asked Chris to come over is so I can get him and Tyga to start fighting. Then once he start fighting Tatiana won't be able to be around them no more, and then I can catch her while she is alone, and hurt that bi***. She deserves it, only a h** kisses a girls boyfriend in front of their girlfriend. But she gone get it, trust and believe that!

*Knock on the Door*

Jasmine: Hey Chris!

Chris: Wassup he said as he gave her a friendly hug.

Jasmine: I missed you, i was really shocked that you talked to me that day, I always though you had a thing for Tatiana..

Chris: Yeah, its whatever I guess...You got something to drink?

Jasmine: Yeah go straight through that door into the kitchen.

As Chris went in the back to get something to drink, Jasmine called Tyga. She called him so she can make him think that her and Chris were doing something nasty. Jasmine started to make all these funny noises.

*Tyga picks up the phone*

Tyga: Hello?

Jasmine:Chris baby.....come here and give me a kiss..

Chris: Df?

Jasmine: Daddy you know you want me...

Tyga: Hello! Chris! Jasmine Chris Better not be at ya house! Hello!!!!!

Jasmine grabbed Chris and pushed him on the couch, and then you know what happened. And Tyga heard it all!

OMG!!! What the heck just happened!! What is Tyga going to do about it? IS Jasmine's plan going to work?