Dumb Mistakes

CHRIS POV:

I don't know what I was thinking about, I didn't mean to hit Tatiana. But she was making me mad, but it was still wrong. But Tyga ain't have to pull his piece out one me, we was suppose to be boys. That whole Jasmine thing is a miss understanding, he the one just hoped out of a relationship and then started a new one. All I know is that I don't have time for the bull sh**. I'm trying to get my music career going, cause living out here in Virginia ain't cheap. And it's either I choose the streets or this music thing better work.

*Studio*

I started to work on a song for Tatiana to clear my head:

Girl I hate that he be acting all cocky like, like he deserves you and you so lucky to be with him

Bet he be treating you rude always got an attitude............

*Phone Buzzez Text from Jasmine*

 Jasmine: Hey Chris? You wanna come over and hang out?

Chris: Umm.. Yeah sure, be there in 25 minutes.

Ugh, I don't know how I really feel about Jasmine. She is pretty and all, but i still have feelings for Tatiana. I mean feelings don't disappear that quickly. I'm happy for my boy Tyga, but he isn't the one for her. But we will see how it all plays out in the end. Right now all I need to focus on is making it out the hood, and supporting my family. That's ALL tthat is important.....