Mother's Day

Tatiana Pov

Today is Mothers' Day and my mom agreed to come out with me! I was so excited. It isn't easy not being able to hang out with your mom because she is in the hospital. I still have to watch over her carefully because of her cancer. 

*At the hospital*

Tatiana: Hey Ma! I'm so excited for today! I am so glad you agreed to come out!

Angela: Tatiana.. I would do anything for you. I'm so sorry about the father thing too.. I told him not to come.

Tatiana: Don't stress! It is fine.. Not the way I would think I would meet my dad and some sisters I never knew of but it is okay.

I told the doctor we were going out, they gave me her meds and some directions and then we were out. We got in the car and drove off.

Tyga  POV

It was the day I dreaded the most! Mothers Day. I didn't know where my momma was. Was she dead or was she alive? The government or whoever usually calls me around this time still telling me they are sorry they haven't found my mom yet. Same ol'. Nothing was ever new. I am spending my day alone because Tatiana is out with her mom. Today was so depressing. I ain't have my moms and my... Chyna... her birthday was today. I couldn't even think about anything. I decided to call up Chris, but he was spending time with his mom. I knew this was going to be a big mistake, but I had to call her up..

???- Wassuh Ty! We haven't talked in a while.

Ty-Wassuh India! You wanna chill today.

India- That's wassuh! I'll be right over. Just send me ya address..

I had moved in with Tatiana because she was so alone. So I had to give India, Tatiana's address. I hope Tati ain't get mad

India POV

My name is India Westbrook. Me and Ty used to go out back in the beginning of high school. When we broke up we was still cool. We only did break up because I moved away, but I'm back in buisness. And now that I know Ty still rememeber who I am.. I think I want him back.. And India Westbrook always gets what she want.

-S&M

I decided to make them a little bit older so they are no longer in school because if you haven't noticed they havent been in school forever.. But I hope thas fine. Comment and vote !