Over

TYGA POV

I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning.... I decided to turn on some music.. I listened to B*** ain't sh**... I was trying my best to get her off of my mind. By her I meant Tatiana... But at the same time I still couldn't seem to stop thinking about Chyna.. Like that chick was bad.... And she has my child in her.. It is too much.

TATIANA POV

I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning... I decided to turn on some music.. I decided to turn on Can't Raise A man ...

He got older but never grew

For is life he can't tell the truth

How to love he ain't got a clue

Playing games like he'll never lose

I had to get Tyga off my mind. It was to much for me... I couldn't miss anymore school tho.

*AT SCHOOL*

I was standing at my locker when a real fine boy walked up. He wasn't tall but neither was Tyga.. I need to stop.

????: Hey I seen you from over there and I came over here to tell you, you are beautiful. My name is Shad, but you can call me Bow Wow..

Tatiana: Hi... My name is Tatiana..

That's when Tyga walked up...

Tyga: ayoo n**** back up off my girl

Bow wow: Chillll my bad I ain't know

Tatiana: shut the f*** up Tyga we aren't anything! You is f**** liar and a cheater go away!

Tyga nodded and we all went our separate ways. Chris was with Rihanna working on his music.. Tyga was else where... and I was doing me..