Gone

TATIANA POV

I was hesitant to tell Tyga how I really felt. Although, I was ready to when someone else knocked on the door.

TYGA POV

Tatiana was telling me something when someone knocked on the window.

???: Michael Ray Stevenson. We know how Chyna died.

I automatically hopped out the car and told Tatiana I will talk to her later.

TATIANA POV

I was so ready to tell Tyga how I really felt until I was interrupted. I'm sad about Chyna's death but like she always pops up, dead or alive.

TYGA POV

I followed the man.

??: Chyna died because.....

Tyga: come on man let me know.

???: It turns out she had deadly infections and diseases.

Tyga: MAN ! She ain't say sh** either! Just Wow!

It was just all too much to handle, so I left with no questions asked.

TATIANA POV

I was still in the parking lot when Tyga hopped back in the car. I decided not to ask. I was going to tell him my feelings next time. I decided to just drive him to his house.

TYGA POV

The car ride was silent. We kind if just chilled. We then pulled up to my house. I sighed and got out the car. She came too. We got in the house and sat on the couch.

*flashback*

Chyna: OW SH** ! THERE IS A SHARP PAIN!

*back to regular*

TATIANA POV

I seen Tyga thinking and rubbing the couch. I looked at him and my eyes watered. It was just so sad.. I wouldn't know how it felt to lose someone I dearly loved. All the people that left me, left before I could even be old enough to remember them.

TYGA POV

Tatiana's eyes began to water.

Tyga: Shad?

She nodded her head

I grabbed her and hugged her. Tears rolled down our face. We had lost almost everyone and everything.