First Day of School (continued)

(continued)

*Jade pulls up*

Jade: Hop in! Im finna pop off on Tyga!!!

Tatiana: Chill df out...It's ard.. Tyga was just mad ... It's ardd...

Jade: You lucky you my best friend because I will hurt that boy...

*Pull up to school*

TYGA POV

I feel type bad. I ain't mean to pop off on her... I have just been really stressed. I need to go apologize.

Tyga:  AYOO T!!

Tatiana: What do you want?

Tyga: I just wanted to say I'm sorry..

I leaned in and gave her a friendly hug, when she came up..

TATIANA POV

Tyga was apologizing and then gave me a hug, when Jasmine thotty self came up.

Jasmine: Why df are you f***** hugging my boy friend. If you liked Tyga so much you should have got him while you could.

I mean Jasmine is such a thot. She wore a pair of shorts from Hollister, and a shear tank top with a bra under. I always wondered what Tyga seen in her. Tyga just stood there..

Tatiana: okay b******.. I don't know who df you talking to... Tyga has been my friend for like ever, before ya thottie self came out of no where still trying to ruin our friendship. You know what F***** dat.

I stopped and looked at Tyga. I turned and then kissed him.

Tatiana: Take that b*****

CHRIS POV

I was walking over to Tatiana when I seen her start to kiss Tyga. Literally a second ago they weren't cool. You know what this is bulls***** !!!

OH SHUCKS ! Is Chris mad? Is Jasmine going to fight Tatiana??

-S & M