Chapter 12

Nightmares millions of nightmares entered my mind. They were dark and evil. I saw a boy with white eyes walking down a street and before he could even blink he was surrounded not just by men but by dogs. He cried and screamed in horror...men came forward with sticks beating him until he was barely alive but the worst was still to come. The dogs charged as the boy screamed out of horror and pain the dogs gnawed at his flesh ripping it to shreds.

There was a young woman with a baby in her arms, she rocked her little baby girl to sleep putting her little Lilly in a cradle. The door bell rang but when she opened the door it was not her husband that waited there. It was a...a woman she grabbed the young woman and screams burst from her lips causing her Lilly to cry. The weird woman rushed to the sound picking the child up in her arms.

"please don't hurt her." The bizarre lady put her hand through the child making Lilly scream. The mom jumped towards her child ripping it out of her hands.

Lilly wasn't hurt but this woman...thing wasn't what she seemed. She had put so much fear in the young childs mind that Lilly was now un aware of her surroundings she would never speak again.

I was breathing heavily now and perspiration ran down my body. Every nightmare had one thing in common some one got hurt or killed.

The dreams kept coming and then I realized they weren't my dreams. Some how I'd managed to tap into other peoples minds and dreams. This was weird. I tried thinking of meadows and peace. Soon enough the nightmares became dreams, dreams of loved ones and peace.

I was able to see peoples dreams and wait...someone was awake I wasn't sure how I knew but I just did and I was still able to enter there thoughts.

Mom always talked and told stories of dream walkers but I never thought they were true. She said that it was rare but that some could even mould the dreams of others and walk in there minds whether they were awake or asleep.