Chapter 19

I didn't want to let her go she was my everything.  We were close or so I thought.  The problems we would solve and the endless amount of Scool work we helped eachother with never ended.  

We'd spend hours watching Ninja Wariors, commenting and arguing on who was the best but now those days were over, the days of fun and laughing.  Now my days would be filled with dread because when you make someone your everything and they leave then there goes your everything, Joy, Happiness and all. 

I knew that bringing Scarlet back against her will would be much more difficult but never did I think it would turn her into this Ghost.  Even as gohst she wasn't the same instead she was sad and melancholy.  

"I can't let you go Scarlet not again."
"You won't be letting me go you'll just be saying good bye for alittle while until we meet again.  plus you can always visit me in the dream / spirit or water you like to call it." she said with a sweet laugh.  that was the Scarlet i remeber making the best out of the worst.
"...o...kay." I said choking up reaching for the dream world and taking me to the castle I saw Scarlet her body still lay still on the castle bed.  I tried taking hold of her mind but nothing happened...then remebering that I had to do it in reverse, taking hold of Scarlets mind in my world was a lot harder using all my strength I managed to grip onto her mind and touched the Scarlet on the bed. 

Her body shook and that was all I saw before blacking out and falling to the ground...