Chapter 29

"Ahh" Sharlette woke screaming and my head jerked instantly upwords.  
"Sharlette i'm right hear it's ok."  her eyes were blood shot red and her face puffy.  She let a out another wimper and squeezed my hand tighter.  It was 2:49am.  This room was enveloped in darkness, not one inch of light crept through the door.  I pulled her in closer.
"I can't do this anymore Jake I need to get out now." 
"What if we tried teleporting?
"You shouldn't teleoport after being in a server coma Jake i'm not sure what it could do."
"But you can."
"I'm not sure I can right now my thoughts are so jumbled, I wouldn't be able to concentrate."
"What if we try connecting to Jason.  I read that it's possible to possess a person then we could bring him here."
"No absolutely not.  what if we couldn't get out of his mind or we kill him or-"
"Hey calm down, we'll stay here then together. Nothing can happen to us we're safe and with eachother. Try thinking of the times we went on walks and the night in paris."
"that night was beautiful."
"You could see everything."  minutes passed and soon hours but they were spent talking of the good times.  Paris, walks and swings.

5am.  it was cold frezzing actually. we both began to shiver, taking off my Jacket I sliped it onto Sharlettes shoulders and cupped her face in my hands.  She was vulnerable a side of which she'd never shown me.  Her eyes looked into mine and she gently brushed her lips against mine. 
"Maybe when we get out of this hell hole i'll take you back to Paris." 
"I'd like that.  thankyou Sharlette...after Scarlet passed i never thought i'd be able to have fun or even smile again but you brought light back into my life.  thankyou for always being there for me."
"Your welcome. thankyou for not leaving me here by myself. "  

7:36am.  bang...
"What was that Jake?"
"Not sure but it's 7:38am maybe a teacher." we looked at eachother and began banging on the door. 
"Heeelllpp."  we both yelled.  the footsteps were coming closer and finally we heard a voice. 
"Who's in there?" 
"Jake and Sharlette, Caleb locked us in." 
"Hold on i'm getting the key."  Mr.Smith's footsteps receeded and soon we heard them returning.  He inserted the key and soon the door was wide open with Sharlette and I rushing out of it.   
"Thankyou Mr.Smith."  
"How long have you guys been in there?"
"since yesterday 3:45pm" Sharlette said.  
"Well go home and freshen up then."  we didn't need to be told twice.  Sharlette's hand interlocked with mine and we ran Jasons house.  

The night was finally over and nothing would separate us....