Chapter 34

we'd just gotten back from Sharlette's and I was getting ready for bed when I heard my mom calling me.  everyone had an amazing night, it was one of a kind. 
"Coming mum." finishing brushing my teeth I went downstairs.
"Jake I had a really good night it's been awhile since we've had dinner at someone'shouse.  Thankyou for cheering me up."
"You're welcome mum." 
"Sharlette is a very nice young woman Jake treat her well."
"I will mum always."  finally by bed awaited me I was exhausted from a busy day who knew that one good evening could change the whole day from bad to great.  

My head on the pillow my eyes slowly drifted shut everything for once was how it should be.  calling out for Sharlette seemed to be hard and with no reply, frustration was setting in and calling out again and again I finally heard her sweet but frustrated voice.  
"Jake i'm trying to sleep."  her words were slurred but still easily understood. 
"I know and i'm sorry but I just really wanted to say thankyou for tonight.  My mum really enjoyed it and so did I sooo thanks for inviting us." Sharlette seemed to be taken back by this remark and slowly a sweet smile spread across her face.  
"You're welcome Jake but now i really must sleep."
"goodnight Love you." we'd never said it to eachother before but I had to she was amazing and I loved her.  her eyes found mine and slowly she leaned in and kissed me brushing her soft lips against mine. 
"I love you to." she whispered and just like that her delicate form disappeared.  All I could think about was her beauty not just physically but emotionally to.  She always understood me and I could tell that I would always love her,  no matter what this world threw at us it would never shake us loose.